Anybody here from philippines?

Good day!is there anybody here from Philippines? want to meet Filipino here and ask advice how to get tourist visa,My Husband is Portuguese and he is planning to apply visa for me God willing hopefully next year.can u pls advice me?so hard to reach embassy of Portugal in Jakarta.to ask some useful information.
we do appreciate so much your help.
Godbless us all!

Hello there, I am married to a Philipino we live in the North of Portugal. We tried to get some one in and the Jakarta loop is a bloody nuicence , expensive and time consuming. Where is your Portuguese husband NOW, is he in Portugal and Lisbon in particular because there is a big Filipino community in Lisbon and they will advise him Failing that tell your husband to pop into the Philippines embassy in Lisbon, they are very helpful there.

hello,
thank you so much for your positive reply here,i do appreciate it so much!My Husband and i are almost hopeless,to tell the truth its been 2 years we tried to fixed all the confusions of our papers and SO HARD really.and now that all was ok we have big problem to communicate in Jakarta,actually My Husband trying his best to make all the effort for me to come there and at the same time working 12 hours a day.we are more than 3 years apart,you know the feelings.He actually pay lawyer to proccess and fix are papers but even the lawyer had hard time to communicate jakarta. and thanks God i found this site,you guys really a blessing for us! thank you so much!
My Husband is from sto.tirso Portugal i dont know if its close to your place.and he is working in porto city.
are you portuguese too?i will tell my husband about what u said.did you know some Filipino there that may help us?thank you so much again.God Bless...

Hello there

No I am not Portuguese but English, I met my wife 14 years ago and like you she was abroad when I met her. The truth is there is not much that you can do your end, it is almost all down to your husband. We live one hours drive from Porto where no one speaks English and there are only 3 Filipinos living within a 70 miles radius of us, they are either married to Spanish or English men.

MayI suugest that your best bet is for your husband to contact the Philippine Consulate in Madrid and tell them the whole story, they are there to help both you and your husband and they will.

May I also suggest that as you are married to a Portugal national, rather than come here on a 6 months tourist visa your husband tries to get you into Portugal on married partner basis so that you will be allowed to stay here the whole time and you can go backwards and forwards to the Philippines as you please.

If you take this approach your husband will need to contact the Portuguese Immigration Depart in Lisbon, being his wife of three years will be a very big advantage.

At the present time there are more people leaving Portugal than coming in. in addition to the Portuguese leaving there are also thousands of foreign workers going back home because life is better in their home countries than Portugal.

Also right now there are not many people queing up to come into Portugal, it is all going one way and that is OUT.

The bright young qualified Portuguese people are following many others that are leaving the country to seek work abroad, just like in the Philippines

Incidentially what kind of work do you do in the Philippines, did you graduate in the Philippines.

I suggest if you want to continue this thread you contact my wife Noeme at [email protected] and she will try and help you as much as she can from her own experiences.

Unfortunately we do not know any Filipinos in Lisbon.

I hope I have been a help for you

hello,
may i know ur good name sir?and your filipina wife?you been help to me from the very start.we are so hopeless already,dont have somebody to talk about our case.thank you so much really,i will then email my husband of what u suggested to me.actually its our lawyer who suggest we will apply tourist visa for me coz this is he think the fastest way for me to come there.but i will inform my husband what you suggest
thank you Once again!GodBless and have a very Blessed Day!

iam sorry i got now your wife name,i just saw it now when i read again your last post for me.thank you once again.

Hello, I am a portuguese citizen. I don't Know much about that issue.  I suggest the site of Imig. Depart. Portugal  wich is :  http://www.sef.pt    (inside of it you have the choice of english language, clik britsh flag)
In the portuguese link I think you have a document called "pedido de reagrupamento familiar" (in "impressos on line"). I don t know if it s the right way of doing it, but as you are married it seems you or your husband can ask for you regroup with him. (but i just don t know, the expert is the lawyer that your hausband contacted). I wonder what kind of world is this, if you are realy married with your husband, and appart 3 years. Did you marrie in Philippines or in Portugal? At the time you married what documents did you had both? 
I also suggest ( I don 't know if it is functional ) the  Philipino Club :  Clube Filipino.
Rua do Salitre n.º 139, 2.º X 1250-198 Lisboa Tel. 21 314 64 50. E-mail: [email protected].
Cheers.

Sometimes wrote:

Hello, I am a portuguese citizen. I don't Know much about that issue.  I suggest the site of Imig. Depart. Portugal  wich is :  http://www.sef.pt    (inside of it you have the choice of english language, clik britsh flag)
In the portuguese link I think you have a document called "pedido de reagrupamento familiar" (in "impressos on line"). I don t know if it s the right way of doing it, but as you are married it seems you or your husband can ask for you regroup with him. (but i just don t know, the expert is the lawyer that your hausband contacted). I wonder what kind of world is this, if you are realy married with your husband, and appart 3 years. Did you marrie in Philippines or in Portugal? At the time you married what documents did you had both? 
I also suggest ( I don 't know if it is functional ) the  Philipino Club :  Clube Filipino.
Rua do Salitre n.º 139, 2.º X 1250-198 Lisboa Tel. 21 314 64 50. E-mail: [email protected].
Cheers.

ACQURING PORTUGUESE NATIONALITY
1. Who can acquire the Portuguese nationality?

-

Children underage or incapable whose father or mother acquires the Portuguese nationality. (art. 2.º L.N.)

- In case of marriage or union of fact, judicially recognized, with a Portuguese national. (art. 3.º of the LN)

- Underage by full adoption. (art. 5.º of the LN)

- By naturalization (art. 6.º of the LN)
- Foreign legal resident for 6 years (n.º 1 of art. 6.º of the LN)
- Underage born in Portugal, in case that he/she has concluded here the 1.º cycle of basic education or one of the parents resides here legally for 5 years. (n.º 2 of art. 6.º of the LN)
- In case of loss of the Portuguese nationality and if it is proved that another nationality was not acquired. (n.º 3 of art. 6.º of the LN)
- Born in a foreign country with an ascendant of 2.º degree that hasn't lost the Portuguese nationality. (n.º 4 of art. 6.º of the LN)
- Born in Portugal living illegally in the country during the 10 previous years to the request. (n.º 5 of art. 6.º of the LN)
- In special cases: (n.º 6 of art. 6.º of the LN)
* Who already has had Portuguese nationality
* Who has Portuguese ancestors or is member of communities of Portuguese ancestry

* Who has offered outstanding services to the Portuguese State or the national community

2. Where delivering the rerequest for Portuguese nationality

With the new Law of the Portuguese Nationality, from the 15th of December onwards, all requests for Portuguese nationality are under the responsibility of the “Conservatória dos Registos Centrais” offices. Thus, the request, completed with the necessary documents, may be presented in a “Conservatória do Registo Civil”, in an extension of the Conservatória dos Registos Centrais (CNAI) or in this Conservatória. If residing in a foreign country, the request may be presented at the Portuguese consular services of the residence area.
In order to apply for Portuguese nationality, when demanded by the “Conservatória dos Registos Centrais” offices it can be requested, at the SEF's Regional Delegation of the area of residence, a Document proving that the citizen resides legally (and for how long), with Residence Permit or Visa, in Portugal.

For more information, please, consult: www.nacionalidade.sef.pt (in Portuguese)

Joy,  I cannot help personally but we have a friend here in Porto who is from the Philippines, married to a Portuguese husband and living in Porto.  She believes that she can help and has authorised me to pass on her email address.  You can write to her at [email protected].  Her name is Esther.
Good luck.

Joy,
I am sending you the following information:   
1. CONSUL CARLA
   CASTELO - Embassy of Portugal -    Jakarta                                                           e-mail: Carla Castelo
2. MS. MADALENA PEREIRA - Secretary - Embassy of Portugal - Jakarta                                                                 e-mail: Madalena Pereira' ;
                                                                 3. MR. WIMALA DEWATA - Secretary - Consulate of Portugal Jakarta
                                                           e-mail:   wimala dewata'

In Portuguese Consulate office in Cebu you can inquire as well
look for Mr. Look for Mr. Concordio Goc-Ong
Office phoneline(032) 4017088 and 3440458.

Hope that would help you, normally they are very helpful just ask ask all information what you need

tnx
agnes

hello, i m a portuguese but my wife is a pinay.
if you are married with a portuguese citizen , why you can not come to portugal? , did you married in portugal?
send me your email, i can give you some information to you or to your husband.

joy, it was really true. hirap makipag usap sa jakarta embassy same situation we been experience, takes a lot of patience and its really costly to call them, kylangan you need to call them everyday for the update. hirap talaga. just some advice is talk to your husband and make him the one to talk to the consular embassy in jakarta perhaps it will help you, minsan kasi di nag portuguese si mr. wimala di cia marunong mag portuguesse ok. hope it well help you.

hi friends...can you please help to know how much should i pay the Emabassy Of Portugal in Jakarta for my visa? right at this moment i was very confused.it said here:Payment of the visa 60 Euros.This payment has to be made in advance of applying. Please be aware that the visa fee in Indonesian Rupiah(IDR) is not fixed amount,since the amount in IDR is affected by the consular exchange rate >It shall be approximately 731,867.21 Indonesian Rupiah..... So please do help me. Do i need to pay in USD or euro? HOw do i convert it from USD?

drew14joao wrote:

joy, it was really true. hirap makipag usap sa jakarta embassy same situation we been experience, takes a lot of patience and its really costly to call them, kylangan you need to call them everyday for the update. hirap talaga. just some advice is talk to your husband and make him the one to talk to the consular embassy in jakarta perhaps it will help you, minsan kasi di nag portuguese si mr. wimala di cia marunong mag portuguesse ok. hope it well help you.

how much po ang binayad nyo sa para sa visa papuntang Portugal?

ouch, is it so hard to get a pinay wife back to portugal ?

hi friends...can you please help to know how much should i pay the Emabassy Of Portugal in Jakarta for my visa? right at this moment i was very confused.it said here:Payment of the visa 60 Euros.This payment has to be made in advance of applying. Please be aware that the visa fee in Indonesian Rupiah(IDR) is not fixed amount,since the amount in IDR is affected by the consular exchange rate >It shall be approximately 731,867.21 Indonesian Rupiah..... So please do help me. Do i need to pay in USD or euro? HOw do i convert it from USD?

my family is planning to visit portugal but we just found out that portugal embassy in the phils was closed down way back 2007 as stated in the website...the same with flordeliza santiago. we also confused as to how are we going to pay the visa fee since the embassy is located in jakarta....can you help us please. thank you in advance...

hi becky, im in Portugal. On the event you might need further information from some oficial institution i could inquire on your behalf. Let me know.

Kkkkkk. It is expensive to have a Filipina wife to bring to Portugal

expensive and needs a lot of paper work done.

I am Filipino and residing and currently working in the Philippines now. I have a Schengen citizen fiance (he is originally Portuguese) and we really wanted to be together. The initial plan is he will be back here in the Philippines on February 2016 and then, we will get married here.

In that case, can I go back with him in Norway or Portugal? He originally lived in Lisbon with his family, but for 10 years, he has been working in London. Just this October, he moved again in Norway to work there.

I really need help regarding this matter. What best advice can you give us for us to be together?

I will highly appreciate everything. Thank you and stay blessed! :)