Gyms in or near Mecidiyekoy?

Hi everyone,

I'm desperate to find a place to exercise in Mecidiyekoy!  I used to live near the Bosphorus and could easily run along the water, but now I'm not close anymore and would like to find a gym.

Does anyone know of any gyms in Mecidiyekoy, specifically on the Cevahir side of Buyukdere Caddesi?  And how about costs?

Thanks!

I go to Essporto in Metrocity. It is an easy metro ride from Cevahir. Can't tell you so much about costs cos I think I got a "special" deal from a friend. It wasn't cheap but I found most I looked at where about the same.

Good morning ,

How are you ?

You have a new fitness/swimming pool club opened near Mecidiyeköy in Fulya :
theoneterrace.com.tr/iletisim.html

You can visit them and ask also for a trial period ..

From Dominique Atay , Expat Turkey

Hey, theres a gym down the road from Asya Bank (ill get the name as i am so bad at explaining where places are!)but its like 5 mins from cevahir and literally 2 mins from mecidiyekoy tube station ... its not really a fancy place but its a gym and seems ok. I went to view it last year when it was still under construction but i know a guy who is joined there and he said its pretty good. I think it was kinda cheap too ... :)

in mecidiyekoyy. . .. hmmm. . .. well , i think the best one in Mecidiyekoy is Sports international ! Thats a very nice place. . . they have everything form gym, spinning, basketball
& tennis courts, massage, doctor, swimming pool, showers, clean & neat . ..  i hope this helps a bit. . . :) . . hold on. . let  me find a link . . . ..

http://www.sportsinternational.com.tr/?p=club&s=sis

cheers :)

or if you wish , there are couple in Nisantasi , which is a nice area . . .  .if you're interested, let me know, i'll try to guide you on that. ..

best :)

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct