Hello Everyone.....Help would be appreciated.

I am Zaheer and in am from Bangalore. I am exploring an opportunity with MTN Lagos, Nigeria and have got an offer of US$37000/pa, along with a 2BHK duplex accommodation @ 1004 estate, lagos, car, driver, maid and one return ticket in a year I need to understand if its the rite company to work for and is the offer lucrative? will i be able to save some good money considering my offer, leaving behind my family.

The offer i have recieved is first offer and i haven't yet negotiated on it, as i need to get a clear understanding of the expectations from them.I have around 6.5 years of niche telecom experience.

My employer is willing to sponsor for my visa and my families visa, however i would not be getting my wife and other family members for atleast the first year.

Please provide your valuable responses and suggestions.

Thanks,
Zaheer.

Dear Zaheer,

Nigeria is a very expensive place and not so free movement place and hence if you are coming here you should be having a very good package and saving potential before you make any decision.
Following things that you should not compromise on are :

1. Family Return tickets twice in a year to India
2. Comprehensive Medical Coverage for yourself and your wife and kids(If you have)
3. Car, Petrol and Driver
4. Accomodation should be furnished
5. Tax Free Salary of $45k Should be good, Negotiate well

Company is really good and doing well hence good exposure.

Cheers