Spanish classes

Hi
My name is Zayn and i have moved to BCN from Manchester,UK. I moved to Barcelona because it is a beautiful city with lots going on!!

I was wondering if any one knows where i can take spanish classes as soon as possible??

Hey Zayn,

I'm a 12-year+ US expat here in Barcelona with full fluency in Spanish and advanced level in Catalan ...

I want to learn guitar ...

Anyone interested in an exchange?

Hi Zayn,

I too am looking for a new Spanish class to join. I recently attended UAB for 2 semesters but found it to be quite slow. The students are young (21 average age, and I am 33) and it is a little on the expensive side approx 800 euros a semester (4 weeks) - the teachers kept changing through out the semester so we lost consistency and in the end a lot of students dropped out.

Before UAB I had a private tutor who was amazing. I can PM you her details if you want.

I want to start classes again but 3 - 4 days a week and not the stress of presentations and exams etc. If you find something please send my way!

Cheers!

I'm here too and I have a basic knowledge of Spanish. I usually know what is going on around me but it's my speaking ability that needs the most work.  If anyone finds anything interesting and not so expensive, I would love to hear about it also!

The CCCO in Via Laeitana run free classes in Spanish and Catalan (there is a 12€ admin fee). I did both courses and found the level of teaching comparable to a private school I had previously attended. I'm not sure but I think the enrolment is around now to start after Christmas.

Version original is a good one too.

thank you everybody for your advice i am going to look into it.

Hi Zyan!!! I'm Cris!!a spanish girl!! I can help you with your spanish (and also I can teach you català and italian if you want)
I'm lawyer, but now I'm working like flight attendant and for this reason i need improve my english.
I would need somebody who can talk; we could help us if you want!!!
I'm waiting for your answer!!! thank you very much!!!

Hey Christina,

Where do u live in Barcelona? If its near sant cugat i am interested, i can speak a little bit spanish but i want 2 improve although I am very comfortable in English :)

Aryan