English Speaking School Needed

Hi,

My husband and I have recently moved to Arenys de Munt, in Barcelona.

I am looking for an English speaking school for my children, Andrew who is eight years old and Siobhan who is twelve. The school needs to follow the British curriculum, as I want my children to obtain GCSE's and so on and I'm not sure if they do that here.

Also, my daughter plays violin and my son piano. So, if possible, I would like them to continue with their music.

Ideally, I would like them to start attending after the October week holidays.

Can anyone help?

A confused ex- pat  :/

Hi "Confused Ex Pat"

No need for confusion, there are plenty of good schools that you can choose from.

Are you looking for a private school, or public?

Welcome to Barcelona!

RJ

Hi RJ,

Thanks so much for getting back to me.

I would prefer a private English speaking school. The kids know some Spanish, but no Catalan whatsoever and for me to speak to the school, I would much rather it was in English.

Also, I want them to have GCSE's etc., so that they have British qualifications.

Hope you can help.

Still a bit confused.

:|

You have Saint Peter and Saint George in Barcelona which are private English schools but it is quite far from Arenys de Munt

I think it is the same time to go to Saint George in Girona ...

After in the "Maresme", the coast from Badalona to Blanes, you have a lot of private schools with multiple languages

Thank you so much for your reply.

Hmm they do seem a bit far and I'm not keen in traveling into the city.

Someone mentioned a school in Llinars de Valles? Not heard of it though. Apparently, they do offer the lessons in English which would be good.

Hope someone can help. Time is running out and I really need to get something arranged for the end of the October holiday.

:dumbom: