Badminton in cairo?

I know it is long time ago but still did someone find any badminton court to play? And allow non members?

Yesterday I play badminton in american future school nasr city with indonesian student.
They regularly play evey Friday morning. Not good courts, concrete floor, poorly lighting but lot of fun. They play very good.
They told me another court, much better, Intl. Standard which cost 75 egp per hour. I will try later.

Hi there,

Do you have the address and phone number of this school? I am visiting Egypt soon for a week and I would really like to play a few games.

Thanks

Anyone had luck with badminton courts that could be rented for a group of people? Anyone is interested to form a foursome to play a game of doubles?

Thanks

Adam,
The court I mentioned above is not a commercial badminton court.  It is a school hall.
You can search in google map for American future school in Cairo, but I don't think you can book the court yourself.
We play every Friday morning but not in ramadhan. The court is not available if the school use it for their activities.
The other alternatives is at Wafaa El Amal,  not far from this school.  It's commercial court, but not expensive at all.  Better court with much better lighting. We only play at this location if the school court is not available or enough players interested to play.
Please pm me your contact, and I'll inform you if we play again after Ramadan.
Or if you interested with Padel, you are welcome to join our session in Katameya height every Tuesday evening.

hello
I have a friend visiting for a week or so in September - would it be possible to join your friday game?
tnx
Sami

Please, some one be kind enough to inform me if there are any badminton courts available in Hurghada to play badminton regularly or at least once a week. School badminton court will be fine. It seems there is not much leisure activities in Egypt except few places in Cairo.
Thanks in advance!

Hi am new to Egypt. My place is 10th of ramadan city. Don't know it is nearby. Pls advise have you found any badminton court

Hi dear,

There is IL CAMPO in Giza along the Nile in front of maadi where you could play badminton outdoor.
ilcampoeg.com

Thanks Cherif for this information, I will join you lot in August, 2020 - hopefully.

Hi Ahme
Hope everything is good
I want o know details

@ Amira Shaker :

What kind of details are you looking for please?

Also note that this thread is a very old one.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

I would love too

Really!! Where is that?
Thanks

I am looking for place to play badminton any where in Cairo , I have two badminton racket and  birds

Did you find badminton court

Anyone know a place to play badminton and wants to play, wouldn't mind tagging along. Been wanting to play badminton for the longest time now.

Update: Found a court, just need someone to play with. Let me know if you're interested. A group of 4 would be greatt

@masTKI

Hi there, this is Adam from Canada again. Are you still organizing badminton games? I am visiting Egypt in December and would love to have a couple of games, if possible. Thank you

@masTKI

Hi again. We talked many years ago. My name is Adam. I am visiting Egypt again in December, and I was hoping to play a few games. Are you still playing badminton, or know people who do? Thanks so much!

@Ekassem - Do you still play badminton? I live in Toronto, Canada, and I am visiting Egypt in December. I would love to play a few games. Are you interested? We can try to find 4 or 5 players and have a few games. Thank you

Hello AdamCanada,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Since you are looking for someone to play badminton, I suggest you post an advert in the Cairo classifieds section.

There is a category for sports partners.

This way, you have more chances of finding someone sharing the same interest as you because your ad will automatically appear in the weekly newsletter. 1f609.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Thank you very much, Cheryl. I appreciate the information.

All the best :)

@yukan I'm facing the same issues. I used to play badminton back in India but since I've moved to Egypt I don't have anyone to enjoy that sport with as well as there are BARELY any clubs that have badminton *sigh*

@yukan I'm having the same issues. I used to play badminton a lot back in India considering it was my favourite sport but since I've to moved to cairo I dont know anybody who plays the sport plus there are BARELY any clubs that have badminton courts *sigh*

Heyaaaa if anybody is living in New Cairo, Al Rehab to be more specific then gladly contact me if you play badminton. I moved in Cairo around 2 years back and oh boy i dont know anyone who plays badminton and there are barely any clubs that have badminton courts

SO if anyone enjoys playing badminton then hit me up for sure. I'm in.

Any one know any badminton court near 6th of october or Sadat city ?

Any one know any badminton court in Nasr city

Hey guys,

If anyone is still interested here in badminton, Please WhatsApp me. +/**

I found a court in Nasr City and need partners.  Thanks

Hey guys,

If anyone is still interested here in badminton, Please whatsapp me, I found a court and looking for partners and players.

Thanks

@Masuma19 Hey! I've been living in Rehab for 7 months now. Have you found somewhere close to play some games? I'd love to join please.

@Hauwa Mari

hey, yes i know a place there and looking for players. we don need any membership to play there.

@beebybaby

hey, I know a place at Nasr city and looking for players if you are interested.