HOW TO GET A MOTORCYCLE LINCENSE IN SAUDIA

COULD ANYBODY TELL WHAT IS PROCEDURE OF GETTING A MOTORCYCLE LICENSE IN SAUDIA RIYADH .

Calm down on the caps!! we can hear ya just fine.. :D

And the best way to get a motorcycle license here is to go to the showrooms of the bikes - HD, yamaha , suzuki. etc. they will have all the information that is needed for this.

Hi TABBU2000!

I invite you to take a look at this article > Getting a Driver's License in KSA. This may help.;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

PS: Could you please lower Caps lock?

Thanks for your reply harmonie but my question was how to get a motorcycle driving license not a car driving license as already I own a cars driving license.Thanks

The entire process will take you around 6-10 days
1- Need to go to Dallah Driving School (On Takhasusi Road)
2- You will need the FAMOUS Green Hanging Folder :) which they sell in the shops outside the school
3- Have with you photos, copy of Iqama, Vehicle DL and even Passport
4- Fill out the app in Dallah Driving School
5- They will stamp your pic to the app then will give you the form to get criminal record clearance
6- Take that form to (Al Deera) in the fingur printing department (Very well known place in Deera very close to the supreme court)
8- They will give you a receipt to come back in 7 days and get the clearance report (Although it might be finished in 4)
9- Go back to Dallah driving school, pay the money and take the driving test inside the school
10- once you pass the test, go to another building and get a copy of your Motorbike DL
By then I would tell you Congrats :)
Hope that helps

To all those like me who are directed two times to different parts of the city to do fingerprints - correct place was by GPS @ 24.626548, 46.715395. Not many people can read map around here unfortunately

Hi, i know the saudi gov website says minimum age for bike license is 16, but according to hijri calender I am 16. Can I get my motorcycle license ?

i am From South Africa  - can i drive in Saudi with my international drivers license

How to get a motorcycle driving license here in riyadh..

Yes dear

Hi guys, I am not being negative but what if one fails a motorbike test. Will he do that course and how much does it cost
(fees)?

thank you.

The complete procedure is explained here How to get Motorcycle Driving License in Saudi Arabia.

You can ask a motorcycle dealer and he can also explain. Otherwise, go to driving school and ask directly.