Tahrir on Friday Nov 18

Hey guys,

Is anyone of you planning to go to Tahrir this Friday? I really want to go, but I don't think I should go alone. Unfortunately, my friends are not going.

Let me know.

Amira

PS: If it turns out to be a Salafi and Ekhwan party, I'll be gone within 2 minutes!

Mohab Sobeih wrote:

Dear MiaSayed,

It will be a great honor for me if you accept to come with me.

Sincerely,
Mohab Sobeih...

Dear Mohab,

you really make this sound like a date. This is absolutely not the purpose of my post.

Cheers,

Amira

MiaSayed wrote:

Hey guys,

Is anyone of you planning to go to Tahrir this Friday? I really want to go, but I don't think I should go alone. Unfortunately, my friends are not going.

Let me know.

Amira

PS: If it turns out to be a Salafi and Ekhwan party, I'll be gone within 2 minutes!

i think it will be mix of All

amarakl wrote:
MiaSayed wrote:

Hey guys,

Let me know.

Amira

i think it will be mix of All

Will you go?

I will go

i think yes

I'm going with 1 or two of my Friends , but Mia this going to be Huger than the Other friday's because most of Political parties are going because their pissed off with "SCAF" already,so i'd say don't go with one person only try going as a group and most Likely start from 3 pm or Early morning if u wanna watch the prayer.
Hussein

hi all ,
Xaviar, i don't think that the parties are going because of the SCAF they are going to object on ELSelmy constitutional document and the most fo people who will be in ELTahrir is Hazem Abou Ismail suporters and Mia i'm going if you wanna join me send me a PM

Its against the SCAF Policy , the SCAF mostly ruining the country isntead of fixing it so they the leaders of antirevolution as i beleive , and ull see next friday hopfuly because el Selmy constitutional is one of the SCAF games to hide what they already stole by saying none Invstigate the army $$.
Their just trying to get away and scared of the next president , so their trying to find a way out.

Unfortunately it is going to be a SHOW tomorrow,Muslim Brotherhood are welling to say"Hey remember!I am still here",You will see dozens of stages and a struggle about who will be gathering the largest number of Audience in front of their stage,plus (as usual) that punch of those useless guys who are considering it an outing for fun and chilling.