Wanna play football in Riyadh

Salam,

Anybody who wants to play football in Riyadh,should contact on this number xxx only whatsapp.Bring as many players as you can.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the open forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I have recently arrived in Riyadh and I am looking to referee in one of the football leagues. I have been refereeing in the Qatar community football league for the past two seasons and can provides references.

I would appreciate if you have anyone I could contact.

stuart Bradley
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

salam bro can u tell where is this ths place where u pay and play
..is it grass

Salam

Im new here. Im 24 years old.  I also want to play soccer, basketball, handball or any sport.
If you are going to do a match, you can count on me!!
For WhatsApp contact me in private message.
Thanks

Guys

pls let me know if you play football (soccer) in riyadh on weekends. KIndly message me in private with the details

Hey are you guys still playing football on the weekends? I just moved here and would love to play! Let me know!

Omg it's been four years guys. Did you find team yet 😂

Lol I was so pumped about this post..then saw it was started in 2012...

If you private message me your name and phone number, I will add you to a WhatsApp group and we will start to get a team formed.

Is it possible to join the team as well? 😅

Private message me your name and number and I'll add you to the WhatsApp group for the team

That's really cool. I can't send privet message I don't know what is wrong  but this is my Email ****

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

still play football?

does anyone still interested in playing football in Riyadh in 2019 ? i desperately want to play football guys!

Hi everyone , I want to play football in Riyadh ) please text me in Facebook or here please

@willie28
Hey there buddy, my name's Shaheer Rahman and I'm a resident in Riyadh since 2004. I too am in search of a football team as I love playing football and of course, team work. If you don't mind my asking, could you send me the location of the football ground where you guys play every Thursday from 8-11pm. My WhatsApp Number: +966 **** Would highly appreciate your response 😃
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
Hi rahmanshaheer3

Welcome to expat.com! 1f642.svg

I'm afraid the member you are replying to, @willie28, has been inactive on this forum for years. If you are looking for people to create a football team, I recommend you drop an advert on the Riyadh classifieds.

Vero
Expat.com team
@Vero
Thank you so much 😃

Pls let me know a place where we can book a ground for ourselves and play with friends pls let me know !!!

I wanna play football I'm living in sajar near shaqrah where can I play football and give trials