LCD screen repair.

I had a bit of a butterfingers incident at work today which resulted in the LCD screen on my mobile/cell phone getting cracked.

Does anyone know if there's a 'phone doctor' type shop in Brussels where the staff there would be able to replace something as simple as an LCD screen without pulling my pants down and shafting me on the price in the process?

Worse case scenerio is I just buy a new phone and get the broken one fixed during a visit back to the UK.

maybe to late... but I think they have a phone clinic in Uccle

@lgwconsult

Thanks for that.

I just can't get over the fact that there's no phone doctor style shop or even a man with a kiosk that does minor mobile phone repairs where I live.

welcome in Belgium right ;-)

Haha other than a couple of minor shopping inconviences and encountering some terrible road surfaces, I find my life in Belgium on the whole, highly enjoyable. ;)

i agree !! a wonderful country !!

If you are interested in complete professional information on how to repair LCD televisions, please be sure to check out this (moderated: no free ads please)

There is a mobile shop in Gent that looks like they may fix them when im there next I will take a look as i want my blackberry unlocked. Failing that I go bk to UK end of march and I could always take it to be repaired if you have not gone by then

Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you can find out if they fix LCD screens there. ;)

I've been that busy lately that getting my old phone fixed completely slipped my mind.

I did buy another phone but still want the broken one fixed so I can hang on to it as a spare.

Yeah I thought about buying a phone here but like a full key pad and i hate azerty so sadly its the blackberry unlocked or find a phone in uk again

I'm pretty much used to typing on an AZERTY keyboard now but can still switch back to a QWERTY and be ok again after 5 minutes.

Perhaps I should join this century and get myself an iPhone or a Blackberry rather than persisting in carrying around a bog standard cell phone?

Lol I phones over priced pile of crap blackberrys ok but then again phones in general are very pricy here

It's one of the first signs of old age that, you know? Complaining about the price of things! ;)

Yep I know the next is saying when i was a girl a mars bar cost 22pence lol and im only turning 24