What sort of area is Redtop in Jakarta?

Hi, We are looking at a rental in jakarta and do have business interest with offices close to Redtop so wonder if this is a good area to live?  Looking at comfortable apartments with easy access to good restaurants and spa/swimming pool and gym.  Appreciate any tips and comments pls.  Thank you.

Never heard of Redtop in Jakarta. There is the Redtop Hotel which is near the Istiqal mosque / Monas / Gambir area of the city. This area is next to Menteng which is a big suburban area, full of embassies and close to the big malls such as Grand Indonesia. It is fairly central and near the main business area.

Hi, thanks for the post.  Yes you probably right that it is Redtop service apartment that was offered to us.  So is that Mentang area?  Is it a good place to live?  TQ

yes it's there are so easy to get many improtant access, bisides u can hang out and chill out in tha club

Hello! Uhm.. I think Red Top is actually in Pecenongan area and while it's quite near from Menteng, it probably has a very different feel between the two. Redtop is good place to live in I think though you might want to be extra careful of the neighborhood, I don't know I might be biased since I live in and is more used to south Jakarta but I sort of think the area isn't too safe? but yes I do agree with Luke and Flow that it is quite near to the central business district. Enjoy your stay in Jakarta! :)