Dating in Saudi

Lol@ alliecat dates by association
Yes I am guilty of being off topic again

imraan007 wrote:

Lol@ alliecat dates by association
Yes I am guilty of being off topic again

Okay, I am in the process of writing a topic, 'In Defense of Being Off-Topic' and I'm hoping for your support!

Hmmmm....let's see watcha got

It's going to be a separate thread or else it will be off-topic HA!

Please, could you concentrate on the initial topic?

Thanks.

Ok it's a date

:offtopic: Harmonie

the topic is "Dating in Saudi", so i am making a date :P

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:Of

I think we'll soon have to "clean" this thread :whistle:

If you wana date in Jeddah, ask your date to come to Durrat al urous. There is no restrictions there.

In Riyadh, ask your date to come to any compound, and there is no problem there.

or
Have a dinner in a Restaurant in Four Seasons or any 5 Star restaurant ;) you are 90% safe there!

Thats how I roll :P....

Invite them at your home ...That's pretty safe :rolleyes:

nonz wrote:

Invite them at your home ...That's pretty safe :rolleyes:

Calling for Disaster !!! :lol::lol:

It depends where you live.  Where I live it WOULD be a call for disaster, you're right! :)  It's said they go easier on you if you're caught in a public place because obviously you're not *doing* anything.  In private, however ... ?

Alliecat wrote:

In private, however ... ?

Khallas !!!:lol::lol:

well life here is really hard to live .

faisal145 wrote:

ummmmmm... tell us something we don't know :whistle:

faisal145 wrote:

That's what she said.

Saudi Guy wrote:
faisal145 wrote:

That's what she said.

She who?  (ambiguous pronoun reference lol)

Alliecat wrote:

You obviously..

Saudi Guy wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

You obviously..

You could have been referring to Nonzie :)  It's why I asked!

Has this got anything to do with the sweet stuff that grows on trees that line the highways in Riyadh?

It is not hard :\
for naive people, it must be hard. there is always the first time for a good time :>
Inviting over is not possible as some of us live with families and it is not possible. Compounds are best :> or a friends house whose family is travelling! lol

simplysk wrote:

It is not hard :\
for naive people, it must be hard. there is always the first time for a good time :>
Inviting over is not possible as some of us live with families and it is not possible. Compounds are best :> or a friends house whose family is travelling! lol

Well, of course it all depends on what you have in mind.

I was actually thinking that if you just wanted to spend time chatting or watching a movie, living with your family would be best since your 'visitor' could in theory be your brother's friend (if you're female) or your sister's friend (if you're male).

If, however, you have something *else* in mind, maybe you want the family to be traveling :P

Buy them air tickets and send them to Dubai

Allie,
Very clever, I must say! hehehe....

Musicman,
Why should not I book a ticket for myself n my date? lol

@simplysk cos you may not be able to get your date to travel out of the country without her parents knowing and permission

@Allie Ive been a man for 64 years, and Ive known so many men in my life. They all have only one thing on their minds when it comes to dating. Period!

musicman wrote:

@simplysk cos you may not be able to get your date to travel out of the country without her parents knowing and permission

@Allie Ive been a man for 64 years, and Ive known so many men in my life. They all have only one thing on their minds when it comes to dating. Period!

Jeez, this date is going to cost a lot! lol.
I would still go for compound or friends house option :P. lol

Alliecat wrote:
faisal145 wrote:

ummmmmm... tell us something we don't know :whistle:

Actually it is very easy, if you are living in a compound. I had many friends coming to my home, just decide a point to get her, and take to your compound. Of course, the compound must be one of the best western ones.

True Skywalker. Next time I have a date, ill PM you... please dont ditch me :P

dating is a big NO.... do at yr own risk

well its yes and no... i mean dont make it obvious and stupidly open... other than that u have compounds and beaches to enjoy each other i guess

Back in the old days, you had the religious police attacking everyone and making it an issue to go out on a date or any female for that matter. Now as long as you behave and don't do anything out of the ordinary, there is always a way to have some fun without getting too much attention.

The alternative is compoudns, which have full social lives, parties and you name it.

pilot_hg wrote:

dating is not in Riyadh or KSA dictionary. the other way around is to build your own lifestyle around the rules. like dating on net and then you both agree how to date behind the scenes!!!
Good luck

that's True  ;)

Hey Maya,

Lets go for a date

Julien wrote:

I think we'll soon have to "clean" this thread :whistle:

Dating is allowed until you'rent caught.
If you are in compound then absolutely no issues. however any other place if they get you.. lashes will be soothing to start with and eventually deport for-life from saudi.

so beware, go to bahrain for these things

Nice Info Buddy !!:top:

:lol: I agree. This was the first to-the-point reply. All the rest of posters were beating about the bush :D

saimans wrote:

Nice Info Buddy !!:top:

Closed