Internship Indonesia

Hi Everybody,

Currently envolved in a Master Degree in Marketing and Sales, I am looking for a 5 months internship (from february 2012 to July 2012).
So if you know someone who could be interested, please feel free to contact me! :)

Hi valerie.mout!

Welcome to Expat.com!
Maybe you could try posting an advert in the jobs section of Indonesia classifieds.
It might help ;)

Good luck
Armand

done!
Thanks a lot for the tip armand! :)

[Moderated: please post in the classifieds]

Hi :)

Yes for sure I am looking for an internship in Indonesia, this is my email address : [email protected] I'll be glad to discuss it with you.

Regards

Valérie

hi did u find one, or is it that which we have to pay for volunteering?

Hey thanks I found one ! :)

Could you post some more info about your internship? Im looking for sth for me, just started my research :) Would be great!

Hi :)
I'm looking for a intership in indonisia as well. So if you have any news let me know :)

Hi, I'm going to travel to Southeast Asia this summer. @vai86 When do you want to start your internship there?

I think that around October because I need to end my school first.

What is your education and what do you want to do there? :)

I'm doing marketing studies. So on internship I would like to work in advertising agency or something like this.

I did my internship in Jakarta in 2010 (and now I'm living there!). An unforgettable experience!

How to find an internship?

You can try to find an internship agency in your home country (they can also help you with the visa, contract, accommodation etc. but their services are often quite expensive).

You can also contact advertising agencies through email (just google 'jakarta advertising agency' and you'll find a lot).

You need to be really active and persistent if you want to find a good internship in Indonesia yourself. Contact as many companies as possible and don't be afraid to send a second email if they don't reply.

If they are interested, try to make a skype appointment as soon as possible to find out whether they are really serious about your internship and whether their English is sufficient. That's quite important, because you'll need to work with them for 5 months (I experienced that it's really not easy to work with people who don't speak English :-) )

Wish you good luck hunting for an internship and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Regards,
Britt

PS. Maybe you can also find some useful info about Jakarta on my blogs: myjakartapost.blogspot.com and myjakartaguide.blogspot.com

Brittdoo thanks a lot :). It's really helpful :)

yes, it would be very interesting to read something about internship in indonesia :) some blog, maybe? does anyone knows something about such a thing?

Maybe some Facebook fanpages about life or internships in Indonesia could be helpful for U...