Looking for a good school nea senayan

Hi everyone! Calling to all Filipino families out there currently staying in jakarta or had any experience with the said country. My family is moving there in a few weeks and I cant decide on what school to choose for my son.It seeems International schools tuition fees are way to high! so a catholic school is on top of my list. Can anybody suggests a school for my son age 9. And you have any idea how much is the tuition fee. Please help...

Thanks!

Hello,
JIS (Jakarta International School)
jisedu.or.id

So said people from Jakarta, the best school in Indonesia, but I don't know about the fees.

See You.
Jeremie

Hi there mommy she...

Have you found any school yet for your son? My friend also moving to jkt nx month and she told me that she found school its called global international school, fee is not as high other international school in Jakarta.
I notice you are move from Dubai? Well...we were there too..
Good luck ...

Hi lakeland! We have checked this out but its quite far from senyan. no correction, its not that far but considering the traffic here which is far worst than Dubai, its seems as it is. besides they dont have school service to senayan area so that was one of the problems. Thanks a lot for that info!

I recommends : El Shaddai International School. Website: elshaddaischool.com. Admission: (+6221) 58907191/3/4