New connections

Hi ,
I am Iulian  ...I am interest  to  know  more info  about  sweden life  becouse  I intend  to  start o  small business there  and , of  course  to live in Sweden ...glad  to  talk  about it ,also  to  make  new friendship connections ,
best wishes ,
Iulian

Hi Iulian!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

thank's  Armand ...hope  will  be  usuefully for  me  and  for  everybody  else  from here.Kind  regards, Iulian

My  company  expertise  is  into  construction areas  , but  also  I  am ablle  to  do  other  servicices  like  business connection  , trading consultancy  and  trading mediatory  for  differites business conections ...I am especially interested  to  speak  with  skill persons  from Sweden ,about  rules  and  procedures   for  set up   new  small company in Sweden  and  maybe  to  set up  an  JV  partenership  with  swedish persons ...

Hi julian!!
I have made a mistake and send you a mensage reporting it. Im very sorry i just wonted to responder you, and say hello.
I hope nothing wrong happens.

Hi laura, never mind  , no problems  ...feel  free to conntact anytime  you  want.Have  a nice  day , Iulian

Tack Julian
Im happy for having news.
Nice day!!