In love with a city

Hello!

My name is Sara, and I am a 23-year-old American currently living in Delaware.  I visited Stockholm for the first time three years ago, and ever since, I have been homesick for it.  I know that it is not a dream-city, and living and working there will be difficult.  But I am a quick learner, and have great passion for all I do - I am confident that I could make a home for myself there.

I am having great difficulty finding information on how exactly to go about moving there, though.  I have only a very small network of friends there, and none of them have even the slightest beginning of a clue as to how I could get there.  Does anyone have any advice to offer, or could anyone even point me toward where I could find information?  I would be so grateful for even the smallest help.

I'm still unsure about how this site works, but I'm learning.  I can also be contacted through skype (Chima1675), AIM (AnaranaS), msn ([email protected]), and yahoo (wiccan_wind99)

Thanks in advance!

Hello Sarah,

Have you contacted the Swedish Embassy in USA for some information? What did they say?

Else, you can browse though this website which contain some useful resources which can guide you!

Regards

oh, thank you so much!  That site has everything I was looking for!!