Visa for aged parent


I would be moving to Bogota, Colombia for 4-5 years from India. I have dependent mother aged 66 years. I need to know which type of Visa should be applied for her so that she could reside with us for long term

Dear Ravi,

Based on your post, I suggest you apply for

the appropriate visa for yourself and

add your mother to that visa as a dependent.

Best to use a visa specialist based in Colombia

or an immigration attorney based there.