Our new Taiwan Guide is up!

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and are either settled in your new home in Taiwan comfortably or finding all the help you need in order to get your expatriation project rolling smoothly.

Here at Expat.com, we are always trying to find new ways to be closer to our community and to help you out. And this is why our editorial team has just delivered our newest baby: the Taiwan guide!

The Taiwan guide is packed with information about this beautiful country. From where the safest neighborhoods are to the leisure scene or the Taiwanese job market, you will find everything you need to know about settling down in Taiwan in our new guide!

Below are the main topics we address in this guide:

General information about Taiwan

Formalities in Taiwan

Visas in Taiwan

Work in Taiwan

Accommodation in Taiwan

Study in Taiwan

Banking in Taiwan

Tax in Taiwan

Healthcare in Taiwan

Driver's license in Taiwan

Communication in Taiwan

Leisure in Taiwan

Transportation in Taiwan

Moving to Taiwan

Among others

Do not hesitate to send me a private message should you have any thoughts, suggestions, or feedback on our Taiwan guide!

Warm regards,

Veedushi

Expat.com Editorial Team

hello dear Veedushi ,

My name is Nordine from Morocco. i have been travelling in asia during the last 10 years.

i am currently living in Bangkok since 2018 and now thinking it's about time to explore other horizon.

in February 2023,i have visited Taipei during one week and i decided to make it my next home after 5 years in this lovely thai culture.

Since I'm not planning to work or open a business in Taiwan, i have no idea about immigration, housing and health insurance.

Any tips and advice would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Nordine

Nordine.

@adoulnordine

Hello Nordine,

Welcome on board !

I would invite you to read the Guide posted below. Click on the links to access each article/section.

All the best

Bhavna