USED CAMERA.......

Anyone can help me to find used PROFESSIONAL CAMERA for a low price.Please send information to may E-mail [email protected]

Thanks and Regards
ocira

Hello ocira!

You should post an advert in Riyadh classifieds > Buy and Sell section.

Harmonie.:)

thanks a lot harmonie i have also from there....

Does it matter what gender she is, you buying a camera...

Sparrow wrote:

:D

Sparrow wrote:

maybe becoz the cam that he is referring to is genderwise.bwahahahahaha.

=_=

Sadik, ask for shamsan camera store in "batha" they have used cameras.. the Professional ones.

what kind of camera and what budget ?

Thanks Mr. Salman...

Any kind of professional camera budget around 1,500.

you can get good cameras DSLR's for that budget easily , check the shops at Washm Street, they sell used cameras.

from where is that street? is it here in riyadh?

If you go South on King Fahd Road from Faisaliah, you will first reach Khurais intersection, go ahead, you will find Intercon ministry of Interior Exit, leave that too and go further, the next exit is Washm exit.

A bridge is passing above it, you have to go left from the signal and after aroudn 200m you'll find the shop on your left handside

thanks guys for all the information.....

is there any online shop here in Riyadh?

Try expatriates.com
http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/riy/

what is this professional camera reference.  you wont get any camera a professional would use for 1500 sar

Depends what is his definition of 'professional'.

If he means a DSLR, he can just get an entry level (USED of course) e.g., Rebel series from Canon.

A good alternative if mind-blowing shots is what exactly you mean by 'professional', go for a mirror-less cam. They have been a great break-through for casual shooters.

just because you can change lenses, doenst mean it is a "professional" camera.  a rebel is not a "professional" camera.  it is an entry level camera for recreational shooting that does well in a very slim amount of situations.

SR 1500 for a Professional camera? Is the mirror still inside that? lol... I agree with Freshlikesushi, camera manufacturers have their entry, semi pro and pro lines. Canon rebels are entry level cameras. Although the lenses can be interchangeable, some features that it has, is not as par with the professional cameras, don't get me wrong they shoot good photos too, but some photographers needs more power on their cameras to be a versatile shooter.

Salman Omrani wrote:

=_=

Sadik, ask for shamsan camera store in "batha" they have used cameras.. the Professional ones.

where is the shop in batha?

Hi I'm looking for lens 85mm 1.8g anyone can help me?