Universal health insurance question

So last year I switched my Universal Exclusivo insurance policy to the Absoluto policy because it was basically the same price to have my wife and I covered on the Absoluto policy compared to the Exclusivo one. This year they are trying to tell me the price for both of us together will jump to 80,000 per year which is like 15,000 more than last year. Can someone confirm these prices for me my  wife is 44 and I'm 54 no health issues thanks.

You may just want to create a new intial quote with thier website. Like you were a new customer. See what they come back with..just a suggestion.  I use Humano Platinium

If your policy is individual then you experience a price increase based on company on their expectations of your usage and their company overall experiences.

Some companies are now creating age banding for pricing as well.  If you have an agent ask them why.  No agent go to Universal and ask directly.

I have a well managed group with Humano.  We. Just got a 12% increase in annualized premiums.

@Gman123

Worldwide $1,000,000 per year hospital cover excluding USA is $2400 per year age 44 and 54 for both of you including evacuation. This means you can live and world in any of those countries or travel to any of those countries for medical treatment. Try an international plan with no absurdly low policy limits per treatment episode. WhatsApp me ***. This is a plan from the UK with an A+ financial strength underwriter an they've been around for 30 years.

Alex Routh

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You have been warned multiple times about posting your personal contact information!  Just stop!

Take an ad in the classified section per the rules!

Your quote sounds about right.  I have a personal policy and pay approx 11,500 DOP for 3 months, and it's the Absoluto policy.  My partner just signed up for hers and it was 11,500 DOP for 3 months.  I'm 55 and she's . . .  not :-).

We lead a very healthy lifestyle and have the coverage for accidents or surprises.  Compared to Canada (which is a joke for health care) it's a very affordable peace of mind.