Paid reservation fee to real estate agency but an issue came up

I just moved to Prague, searched and found an apartment, paid a reservation fee to the real estate agency, signed the contract, transfered the deposit, and the first rent. I paid it from my French bank through WISE, a large international bank that offers transfers in different currencies with low fees. In first place the transfer was once blocked by my bank but I solved that. Unfortunately, the deposit has not come through yet. WISE provided me with a transaction receipt, and according to that the money has been disbursed on May 02 and should have reached the recipient's bank within two working days. The real estate agency writes me that they still haven't received it but refuses to contact their bank. I contacted WISE multiple times via mail, message in the help center, and via phone. They have confirmed multiple times that the transfer has been made. In case something is wrong, they ask for written proof by the recipient's bank. According to the real estate angency, this "is my problem," and I have to solve it. They now gave me a deadline, next week.

My hands are tied and I am very clueless. So, I'm looking for advice.

Gosh, sounds awful. We've used Transferwise (now just Wise) to transfer money from the US to our Czech Bank (KB) many, many times without issue.  The agent is right, it's your problem to solve. Obvious first thing is to verify, with the recipient bank, that the account numbers that you gave to Wise are correct, and then perhaps ask them to review all incoming wires on the day Wise said they made the transfer.