Living in Luxembourg from Uganda

Planning to live in Luxembourg from uganda

Welcome to the forum.

Please introduce yourself with a little information about yourself, your hobbies, work in Luxembourg etc.

my name is Lydia. Currently in Luxembourg from Uganda.

@Amanya Duncan (Mushega) Welcome to Luxembourg. Its  beautiful country

@nlydia89 hi my darling,  how can I get there as in what it takes. Are there unskilled jobs. Please respond. Thanks , be blessed as you reply.

No unskilled jobs. To get there it takes qualifications, work experience, and a potential employer with a job offer who is prepared to pay for your visa and permits.

hi

Hello Piusopio,

Feel free to introduce yourself to members.

All the best

Bhavna

@stumpy Yas sir I'm interested work in Luxembourg

Hello everyone,

Please note that this is not a recruitment agency.

Since you are looking for a job, I invite you to create your CV in the dedicated section for Jobs in Luxembourg.

Additionally, I highly recommend reading the Living in Luxembourg guide for expats.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl Thank you how much is left in this if you let me know do you have any employment

@nlydia89 how is Luxembourg treating you dear? How did you make it there?

@kaboggozalillian96 honestly i came for family reasons.

Hi am Milcah from Uganda am to meet you here

Hola. Un placer

Hello everyone,

@Yolimanieto2015, how can we help you ?

regards

Bhavna

@Amanya Duncan (Mushega) hey Duncan am interested on starting ma paper work to Luxembourg as a visitor but I wld like a trusted procedure to a void scum am willing to fund coz ma last search showed that we even don't hv a Luxembourg embassy in Uganda. Kindly some advise thanks

hullo everyone, hope all is well.

hello i have interest in coming to Luxembourg...waats the procedure

Hello Claire Namubiru,

You should definitely read the Living in Luxembourg guide for expats to gather more information on what is required to move to Luxembourg.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team