Please recommend me good and reasonable price of migration agent

Hello everyone,

I'm planing to apply partner visa (same sex relationship), we don't register a marriage certificate but using 1 year relationship documents instead ( join bank account, share bills, using same bill of credit card, oversea trip etc.). I would like to apply PR via migration agent, who can help us apply Australian partner visa with following limitation,

1. I used to have TB (tuberculosis) in 20 years ago, now recovered.
  2. We will apply off shore as we now live in Thailand (my boyfriend is Australian citizen, but he is Thai).
  3. I never take photo with my boyfriend's family and he never take photo with my family, because our relation is secret as both families don't accept same sex relationship, my country still not open for that kind of relationship.
  4. We never share our picture on social media, as my mom and dad follow my FB and IG.
  5. I and my boyfriend stay with our own family to take care our own parent (they are 70- 80 years old), so we don't stay together, but meet up 1-2 times a week.
  6. We plan to move to stay together in Australia once my PR is approved.

I don't know that above limitation make my case difficult or complicate or not? but If anyone know a good migration agent please suggest me. Our documents will be collected for 12 month soon.

Thank you in advance,

Tim