Opening Business in US or viceversa

Hello to everyone; I am an ex-pat, originally from Spain, and living in the US since 1993. I am interested in connecting with individuals or companies interested in opening business outside the US or vice-versa, living in the US and wanting to generate revenue elsewhere. I look forward to hearing from you!

What are the legal requirements to open a business in the US or vice versa?

• The legal requirements depend on the type of business and the state/country where it will be located. Generally, you need to register your business with the relevant government agencies and obtain any necessary permits and licenses.

What are the tax implications of opening a business in the US or vice versa?

• Opening a business in the US or vice versa can have significant tax implications. You may need to pay federal, state, and/or local taxes, and you may be subject to different tax laws and regulations depending on the location and type of business.

What are the funding options for opening a business in the US or vice versa?

• Funding options for opening a business in the US or vice versa may include self-funding, loans, grants, or investments from angel investors or venture capitalists.

@amitsharma00332 Hello, thank you for your reply. Do you have a business outside the US at this time? Do you have funding to invest in business in the US or still looking for investor?

You might consider placing an ad in the CLASSIFIEDS->Business Partners part of the site.

Romaniac

@romaniac thank you!

@Pilar Maté looking for an investor,

@Pilar Maté

Hello, I am interested in a collaboration, I can be reached at yohan***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Pourrais-je avoir plus de précisions ?

Pourrais-je avoir plus de précisions ?
-@lopez teddy

This is an Anglophone forum, please write in English only.  Otherwise please select the Francophone forum.

Romaniac

Ok @romaniac

@Pilar Maté could you message me please

Hello ray5002013,

Are you looking for information?

Or maybe you have some information to share with the OP?

If that is the case, kindly share it on the forum itself.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team