Cost of living

Hello, my name is Nour, I am 18 years old. I am Tunisian. I live in Tunisia. I will pass the baccalaureate debate next June, but I started looking for the best university to study accounting and business administration.

I speak good French, English and a little German. I have reached A1 level in Germany

Welcome to the forum!

Please read and benefit from the wealth of advice available in existing discussions here.

And if you have questions that were not yet addressed elsewhere, you may come back and post them here.

Hello, my name is Nour, I am 18 years old. I am Tunisian. I live in Tunisia. I will pass the baccalaureate debate next June, but I started looking for the best university to study accounting and business administration.
I speak good French, English and a little German. I have reached A1 level in Germany
-@cherninour384

Wondering why this post is not just on the thread to introduce ones self instead of under a new heading "cost of living" which it has nothing to do with.

But a simple answer is that while many masters programs are offered in English, the vast majority of bachelors are in German on a C1 level. Reaching this level from A1 is a good 18+ month full time effort in a language school. Likely a much better chance studying in an English or French speaking country.