Physical card delivery

How long is it taking these days for the physical S-Pass card to be delivered by MOM after the card and fingerprint registration is done? I read somewhere that it should be within 5 working days but it has already been more than 10 days for me. Kindly advise

You don't really need the physical card - everything is electronic nowadays anyway.

But your employer can contact MoM to find out why it is taking that long.

@beppi hey. I registered and completed  spass fingerprint and photo taking on 8th august 2023. I was told that i would get the physical card within 5 working days. Its 24th august now and i still haven't received it. I contacted the hr and they said there were no communication from MOM regarding the delivery or any advisory for document resubmission. I am worried. My notification letter is only valid untill 4th of September 2023. Please advice.

@fazilfahad57110 From 18.Aug. to today (24.Aug.) is four working days, and until 4.Sep. (expiry of your pass) you still have another 7 working days. Why are you worrying?

@beppi i did the registration on 8th august bro. Not 18th. My notification letter expires on 4th soet

@beppi the spass status shows valid and it shows on my singpass as well. Will my spass get nulled? Has this happened before or is it just a delivery issue? And my notification letter expires on 4th of September. Please someone with knowledge comment on why this happens, I thought spass is approved and issued and the documents submitted were verified. Thats why they sent us the notification letter right?

Sorry for my misreading (18th instead of 8th).

But now you say that your S-Pass has been issued and valid. Then what's the problem?

@beppi i didnt get the physical card delivered to me bro. It has been very long. Any idea what could be the possible reasons?

@fazilfahad57110 There are various possible reasons, but (as far as I can see) no problem with it.

You or your employer can contact MoM to inquire.

@beppi i didnt get the physical card delivered to me bro. It has been very long. Any idea what could be the possible reasons?
-@fazilfahad57110

In general, MoM sends the card to sponsor's address which is your employer.

After taking those fingerprints, photo session and other formalities at MoM Riverwalk office, MoM sent physical card in a week or two. But, very surprised that you are waiting since 08 Aug.

Did your employer reach MoM and find out what is the reason? Because this is very unusual but you shouldn't be worried as you have the letter which says that till you receive the physical card, you can continue holding that letter as source of proof to stay legally here and work.

@surya2k yea the notification letter is valid until 4th of September. Company hr has raised a case with mom , so far no solid news . They just told hr that they will contact when they seem to find the cause.my hr has filed for an extension of the notification letter. When i check my spass status on sgworkpass app and singpass ,it says valid and expires on august 2025. Should i be fearfull about the spass getting revoked? Please advice good people.

@Sunflowwerrr did u received the card budd

@fazilfahad57110 I still don't understand what the issue is. You say you have a valid pass, just waiting for the card delivery. Then there is no problem!