Moving to Dubai

Hello everyone😊

Im from Spain, I'm searching for a job in Dubai so I can move there. But I'm thinking in moving there and searching for a job once I'm in Dubai.

Its easy to find a job now in the marketing field?

Please some advice.

thank you

Hello carlamezquida,

Welcome to expat.com!

First of all, I invite you to read the Living in Dubai guide for expats. The section Work in Dubai will provide some helpful insights to you regarding the work culture and the job market in Dubai.

You may then check the latest job offers in the section Jobs in Dubai where you may also add your CV.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

I allow myself to contact you because I am French and currently looking for a job in Dubai before my installer. I have a lot of experience with children and also as a secretary, educational assistant, waitress in catering.

I am at your disposal for any information and to be able to exchange with you.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely

Yasmine

@yasmimina213 Hello and welcome,

I would invite you to create your CV in the Jobs in Dubai section of the website to put forward your skills. You can also contact recruitment agencies to enquire.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello Carlamezquida,

First, I want to wish you good luck in your job search. Even though finding a job in UAE can be tough, it's not impossible if you do it right. To increase your chances, make sure you have clear goals and the right skills.

You should start by looking at trusted job websites in UAE and applying for jobs that match your skills. Many companies here are open to hiring candidates from other countries and ready to do online interviews. I'm from Canada, and I got a job here in UAE by doing this. I didn't wait until I relocated to Dubai. I just applied through one of the UAE job portals (this one I have used - [link moderated]), received an online interview call, and got the offer letter.

So I think you can start your job hunt on a right path now. Also, look for job openings on company websites and apply directly through their career pages.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : Please do not use the platform for advertising or SEO purposes
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct