PHCC Family Medicine Consultant

Hi, I had interviewed for family medicine consultant back in Oct / Nov 2022 and post that I was selected and signed and sent the pre offer along with the required documentation. Last week my recruitment agency in the UK informed me that final offer letter is delayed due to pending budget approval for 2023. Would anyone know when the budgets for this year will be approved?

Many thanks.

Hi

Generally in March of each year. Good Luck

Still no sign of offer letter? How long does this process take?? Looks like forever

Topic linked with HMC and PHCC Qatar

@ustahir

Are you able to advice about interview process, questions asked etc?thanks

DHP Licensing team (Qatar) have recently changed/updated policy which is effecting Doctors in England (UK) to obtain a medical licence in order to practice in Qatar. Please ensure you have atleast 12 months experience working under the 'NHS TRUST England' or you will come to a dead end. There are Doctors on hold after having gone through the whole application, document, visa etc process just to find out DHP Licensing team (Qatar) have changed their policy. Unfortunately the change of policy by DHP Qatar makes no real sense and I hope they revise their policy so the Doctors on hold can move forward and work in Qatar.

@shirazk121 Please can you clarify what they mean by NHS England?  Surely all practices and out of hours providers work for NHS England?

Hi can anyone guide me how they done there 2 publicationsns

@ustahir would you be able to share did they require 2 publication ?

if yes how u did it

@ustahir Hi have you been selected and moved to Qatar as family medicine.I want your guidance as currently in process of applying.thanks

Hi, did they send you an email confirmation for interview before?

@sadafnoureen2000

Hi im in the process, but just waiting for Licensing

what stage are you at?

Hello,

can anyone please explain grade 107 in PHCC ,

is family accomodation provided for grade 107 ??

only housing allowance provided instead of family accommodation.

Hello,
can anyone please explain grade 107 in PHCC ,
is family accomodation provided for grade 107 ??

-@muhammedjishar260

@Wilson

How long it will take for lisencing process in phcc ?

@Wilson

and normally how much will be the housing allowance in phcc for grade 107