Looking for job and accommodation

Hello everyone

My name is Mireille, I'm spanish leaving in France, I will like to come and work in switzerland by takin care of babies as a Nani.

I have my qualification and experience of more than 10 years. I'm trilingual I do speak : English, French & spanish.

I don't know how to go about it from searching for job to having an accommodation. That is wy all help will be very appreciate . Do yo think I have a chance?

Thanks for your help in advance

Mireille

Hello Mireille,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Switzerland forum so that you may get some feedback.

I suggest that you create your CV in the Jobs in Switzerland section for better exposure and feel free to read the articles of the Living in Switzerland guide for expats

All the best

Bhavna

Hello everyone
My name is Mireille, I'm spanish leaving in France, I will like to come and work in switzerland by takin care of babies as a Nani.
I have my qualification and experience of more than 10 years. I'm trilingual I do speak : English, French & spanish.
I don't know how to go about it from searching for job to having an accommodation. That is wy all help will be very appreciate . Do yo think I have a chance?

Thanks for your help in advance

Mireille
-@mimi2391

Welcome Mireille

Have you thought about being an Au Pair?

So actual for me now

Hello Leepalmer,

How exactly can we help you? I've seen you posting on the Spain, Switzerland and Egypt forum.

To which country to you want to move?

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee switzerland

@Yoginee I'm in Switzerland now

Hello stephanienikolic and Rogen Bulatag,

Welcome to expat.com!

How can we help you? Do tell us a bit more about yourselves1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello everyone,

My name is vishnu kumar and I am from india I am graduate in computer science I wanna job in Switzerland and work permit as well so please can anyone help me out and how do I get job.

I am very comfortable in English only if anyone can help me his/ her effort will be appreciated.

Vishnu kumar

Best you check out the Switzerland Guide which is located under Discover at the top left of this page. Plenty of information there.

Try a Google search too.