Lusting over Nepal!

Iam currently in the states at the moment and have been looking into moving to Nepal (Pakhara,Kathmandu, and places of the like) Im 23,male, artist, open to life and experiences. I'm wondering step by step what i would have to do to prepare,live, and sustain a moderate life style while there. Any and every info i can get would be much appreciated like, transportation,apartments,food,night life,earning money with out really having a job,internet availability,phone,health care, and anything else i missed that is good info again is very much appreciated :) oh i want to live there at least a year or so maybe less maybe more. thank you! much love

Hello Friend,
Every things are here in Nepal.But earning is very low.I can help you while you are in Nepal.If you like contact me at [email protected]

Have a nice trip for Nepal

Cheers

besto

Hi Joey,

I think you have not yet taken the time to read through the forum here. Many of your questions have already been answered before, and the situation in Nepal hasn't changed so much that they have become invalid. Please read through the forum...

You will find out why your plans in their current form are not viable, and learn about most of your other questions on the way.

If you come on a tourist visa, then you can stay a maximum of 5 months (150 days) in a single calendar year (max. 10 months from August one year to May next year) and on a tourist visa you are not allowed to work.

Do NOT overstay your visa, for jail-time will follow..!

Working is officially not permitted, but creative book-keeping can get you a long way. This very much depends on the 'hiring organization' (they will pay you - hopefully, but not officially hire you...)

Most of your other questions you can read about in the forum.

Kind regards,

Jorge.

Yes thank you Jorge for that information i did look into the forums for the information i was looking for. still need a little more intimate details but the information on these forums were great.

besto thank you for your info i emailed you and i cant wait for a reply i would love to have a contact in nepal. anyone and everyone who is willing to help out is very much appreciated i know no one on this forum owns me ANYTHING but i again thank you for your help that you may give. much love