Agriculture

Farm/ fruit picker or any

@Muktinath Adhikari im interested

Dear sir,

I have a real interest in the position of Farm Worker with Tedder Farms, Inc. and I have the experience and skills needed to be the best person for this job.

I have five years of experience working in my farm where I know how to use a variety of farm equipment. Our country there is no value of farmer or products also.I am mechanically inclined with the ability to perform general maintenance on the equipment to help keep them in good working condition. This helps to extend the lifespan of the equipment.

My experience also includes planting and harvesting crops. I am familiar with the ideal planting times for the different types of crops and I am very familiar with irrigating systems. I have the ability to inspect the systems and to perform general maintenance to keep them working efficiently. I also have experience light vehicle driver for 12 years also.

I have some experience working and caring for livestock and my duties included cleaning stalls, feeding and checking etc. I am physically fit and able to handle the duties associated with this job and to work long hours in all types of weather. I have excellent writing and speaking nepali, hindi and basic english also.

You can reach me for an interview by calling *******and I hope to meet with you soon to discuss the details of this position in person.

Respectfully,

Muktinath Adhikari

from Nepal

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello all,

Kindly note that if you are looking for a job, the first thing to do is to read the articles in the Living in Israel guide for expats.

You can then add your CV in the Jobs in Israel section.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed