Chulalongkorn University

Hello everyone:)I'm thinking of studying at the Chulalongkorn University as a international student and I am wondering if anyone has any experiences with the university? I would like to know about the professors, what kind of system does the university have regarding to classes and exams, how difficult it is etc... basically anything that you know would be helpful:) Thank you very much:)

Hi Neya,
I've graduated from Chula but of cause I'm Thai. But if you have any question feel free to ask. BTW, what course are you going to take?

Prang

Hey khunma, thanks for your reply:) I would still like to know how were your years at the university like? what are your general umpression regarding the professors, curriculm, exams etc... Im going to take psychological science...what did u graduate from?
take care:)

Chulalongkorn university is a very big university. There are so many programs offered to students. There are plenty of professors from differnt background. There are numorous courses tought in the campus. So, people graduated from Chulalongkorn university might have different perspective toward the university.

I was graduated from Chulalongkorn university as well. Long time ago, though. In my opinion, umm, it the best university in Thailand. (Most Thai will agree with me). It's located right in the middle of the city where you can have both academic and shopping atmosphere at the same time. The university area is big, geographically. It looks authentic eventhough there are so many new buildings rise in campus area lately.

The exam was tough, well, to my personal experience. The exam almost killed me. I had to read my text books from 6pm till 7am in the next morning so many times. But I made it. Ha Ha. (Laugh as a winner). Some of my friends didn't make it, either dropped out or retired.

In United Stated of America, people, I met, knew more of Bangkok University than Chulalongkorn University. Probably because, Bangkok University share the same name as the capital city of Thailand. But when I told them that I was graduated from Chulalongkorn University, they just said, OK.

Hi Neya, i am also thinking to further my study there. Hows yours? Do you get into chula? Mind to share? Thank you :)

Hello nurul_ain,

Please note that this thread is an outdated hence the chances to get a response are slim.

I would suggest that you start a new topic in the Bangkok forum

Best regards,
Gavind