Visa for Indonesia

hello everyone i wanted to know what kind of visa do i need to stay 6 months in indonesia and how much it will cost me

SosBud = 60 days and is renewable twice without leaving the country

https://www.imigrasi.go.id/id/biaya-keimigrasian/

I have a normal VoA, valid 30 days. I extend at Imigrasi nearby, after +/- 60 days I visit a friend in Philippines (which I would do anyway), return to Indonesia, extend that VoA,...

Easy

When you go abroad after your extention to get a new VoA, just be prepared having a valid return, or onward ticket, as they probably ask for it and won't allow you to board to Indonesia.

I saw a guy stopped at immigration because of too many VOAs. He got in, but only just.

When I came here in November last year, I tried for a Social Visit visa through the San Francisco consulate, but was informed that they were not issuing Social Visit visas. so I had to come for a VOA, which I received.

I had always gotten Social Visit visas for the past 10 years, so you'd better check with the Indonesian consul in your country before counting on getting one.

so simle

@tena7871

Hello. I was there for 6 months last year, being the 1st travellers allowed out of Aus and in to Bali after COVID.

I had to come on a B211a Business visa.

That cost $400 and had to be done with me being  in Aus.

I then had my 1st extention after 60 days.

I did that twice and it cost $270 each time, plus the trips to immigration for photos and fingerprints each time.

It is now a year later and the procedure is the same but the cost might be different.

My agent is Sandi and he is good and honest. We are using him for our retirement visas.

His WhatsApp is +6281236366661.

And for general info, to start a retirement visa you must 1st buy a Business visa for $400+ then once you enter Indo, for the costs, you convert to  Kitas.

Hi,

I will be staying in Indonesia for 5 weeks in total, so …

can I just get a VOA and extend, or should I show a return ticket within the 30 days with application of the VOA (online) or when I arrive?

What's the best approach??

thanks for your advice!

I would do only 29 or 30 days, to make it easy.

5 weeks is 35 days, 5 days over a VOA.

Not worth the bother and cost.

You must have an exit flight and it has to be within 30 days if you do a VOA at the airport. You will not be allowed to book into your flight if the flight is over 30 days.

However, if you pay the VOA online, you can have a flight over 30 days.

If you extend your visa, you must do it at about day 20. It takes 3 visits to Immigration, and about 10 days,  so you must be in town for this time. The cost is $35US.

My advice, 29 days or 58 days, to make it worth it. 5 days extra is not worth the bother.

@BaliTiger

But the extension of the visa can also be done online these days … so no problem, right?

No. The extension must be done in person in Bali.

You have an application form and need photocioies of your visa, your passport, your flight out. And you hand over your passport.

Then you return to do id photo and fingerprints. Then you return to pick up your passport.

So that is 3 days out of your holiday.

@BaliTiger

I believe you may not be aware of the latest developments:

https://www.imigrasi.go.id/en/2023/01/3 … indonesia/

and by the way, I will not be staying in Bali.

If you know this, then why are you asking?

I did my extension on  13th Feb and I had to go in person to Immigration.

I looked at your link and it seems you can extend online.

Happy travels

@Erik_S  I have just asked my agent and he says the online site is having problems and extentions must be done in person.

Hope this helps.