Credit Card

I have an account in samba(before merging to snb)bank, and also have credit credit card from samba,It's my company salary account also, After that we have six months delay on salary from our company,Our company all people gone to court and i can't pay it for around 10 months, that time samba merged to snb, they give me new account, but didn't issue credit card, but in my mobile app,Showing new credit card also,I contact customer service they says that card is blocked,Last i havd joined a new company and payed all dues from my first salary. My salary account is snb, when October i have payed all the due amount, after that every month salary comes bank directly cut an amount as due,last November i closed that through my bank mobile app,After that i changed my salary account to other bank.After close the credit card through bank mobile app, i can't pay any amount for last 4 months,My credit card total amount is 3600 Sr, Now my oustanding balance to pay is 1970 Sr, If i pay the amount, Can i the ability to receive a new credit card.Upto now i didn't receive the old salary from my our company. Any other thing can you suggest boss.

You can try but with overdue balances that have been in and out of multiple banks, your credit history would be affected and most banks will create problems in issuing you with any new credit card or loan. And that is even if you pay off the outstanding.  If you don't pay it then they will put it in recovery and you will have problems such as travel ban etc.

@Abhinav Aji, are you from the Saudi Oger company also? I have the same problem also with my previous company and Samba credit card. I exit last 2015 in Saudi Arabia and I have an unclosed Samba credit card, but I received every month regarding my e-statement and the last email that I received regarding my e-statement is in March 2017. If I come back again to Saudi Arabia, will the bank trace that I had an unclosed credit card before?

Hi did you comeback to Saudi arabia with unpaid c.c