SOCPA registration rejected

Hello gents, if any one can advice how to Appel again once rejected by socpa. I have 8 years experience and acca foundations level.

@Prashanth1988

As I know, when the documents you submitted to them are incomplete, especially the passport copy, they will reject your application, or better to visit their office and ask the reason.

As per comments certificate not valid and requested to attach degree

did you attach the copies of the documents clearly?

or visit their office, maybe there are some option that you can do, seek their advice

Hello,

Rejected means what, they cancel the membership or still temporary member please let us know?

at present what is your status?

my membership still at temporary status till now, how about yours?

My also temporary.

Prashanth1988 wrote:

As per comments certificate not valid and requested to attach degree

Hello Prashanth, Mine membership also cancelled, Iqama renewal is hold due to cancellation of membership.

What is the status of your SOCPA membership status? please guide me.

Br, naseeh

Have you got any solution? Please guide me as well as my membership also cancelled and iqama renewal is coming. Is there anyone who can make membership active again or change the profession under the table?

According to the report issued, membership was rejected

hi i get this msg from Socpa. pls suggest  me what will be next step

same message

How can we fix this. Does any one has any info

you problem solved...?

No still I don't know what to do about it

Does any one have find the solution..please.

I need help regarding socpa registration and renewal

Hi..

Did you solve your SOCPA problem. Is your iqama renewed.

No boss no update

Did you find the solution to this problem? My membership status showing canceled and membership details sowing invalid. I renewed my membership 7 days ago when it was active and showing an expiry date of 05-Oct-2022. In remarks Column, it is showing عدم ارفاق السجل الاكاديمي 3 Failure to attach academic record 3 but I have attached the certificate of Bachelor of Business Management and the certificate not attested by the Saudi consulate. Please advise what are the options available for me and whether my iqama will be renewed this time as the expiry date is 05-Oct-2022

Renew your iqama as soon as early before it get cancelled or rejected

Did you get renewal your iqama

Dear
did you find any solution ?

No

Hi. I am new here. I have question, if my membership is An active Associate, is there anything to worry about?

According to the report issued, membership was cancelled

hi i get this msg from Socpa. pls suggest  me what will be next step.

I go exit and come back new visa?

What is the status? Did u get any solutions?

Jon1723 wrote:

Hi. I am new here. I have question, if my membership is An active Associate, is there anything to worry about?

No

According to the report issued, membership was rejected

hi today i get  msg from Socpa. pls suggest  me what will be next step

If you are not eligible for membership and can't change profession, do final exit and come on a new visa with right profession. No other way.

Hi
My membership in socpa is now invalid. if I join in training registration course for accountant.
After the course is completed my membership will be valid?

any updates bro?

Hello .

I upload my MBA HRM since 3 years it was renewed.  when I open it shows MBA not accept.  but inside dashboard it shows " Master of Accounting who does not hold bachelor degree in accounting "  now I renewed until jun 2023.  is there any possible for My account may invalid in upcoming days.
kind advice please

My Socpa registration is valid till June 2022, but my registration has also been canceled/ invalid.
So in that case my iqama will be renewed or not?
Please advise whether my iqama will be renewed this time as the expiry date is June-2022

@salmanpersonal what is your status now

@salmanpersonal Hi what is your status Salman, did u solve the issue.

@salmanpersonal
What is the status of your iqama now? Has it been renewed? If yes, please advise me as my iqama is expiring tomorrow, 26th June, 2022

@Mohammed Khaleeluddin20 Dear Khaleeluddin, :kindly advise if your problem solved .....facing same issue ...Saleem

Hello everyone,

If my socpa is still temporary associate member despite my diploma and bachelors degree in accounting, what shall we do to become permanent. Thank you for the advice

@Sirajuddien Mahammad is it resolved?