Student Pass and S pass Apply Simultaneously

I have applied for student pass 2 months back and it was rejected. So i am again applying for the same course in another institution for the March 2023 intake. But I have also received job offer from Singapore employer and he will apply for S pass after 10 Feb 2023. My question is I am not sure about chances of  student pass approval because it was rejected earlier and i am willing to go for work if student pass not approved. So

Does it cause any issue in applying both student pass and S pass simultaneously?

Is it possible to get both IPA at same time and can cancel anyone later?

If student pass IPA approved before S pass then, will it cause issue with s pass application?

That is an interesting question, which as far as I know was not yet discussed on this forum!

It is definitely not allowed to hold two valid passes at the same time - and the issuing authorities (MoM an ICA) each do also not accept two applications in process at the same time. But whether one at MoM and one at ICA is allowed - I honestly dont know. But this being hyper-effcient Singapore, I expect that there is a rule for this. Ask them! (And, if you get a useful reply, please come back and tell us here, so future readers in the same situation can benefit from it as well!)

As far as I know, you can apply as many passes as you want at the same time, even with same authority (like apply PR and LTVP simultaneously with ICA). I know many people do that and ICA accepted that. Which application gets approval first, accepting that pass has nothing to do with other applications. Only you need to inform other authorities whom your are applying pass to about changes in your pass status if any.

@Hanah141102 Hmm,I can understand this for PR and LTVP applications - as PR is not a normalpass, but in another class of title (and the process takes much longer than all the others). But are you sure ICA accepts applications for LTVP, DP and student pass at the same time?