New members of the Democratic Republic of Congo forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Democratic Republic of Congo forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Democratic Republic of Congo if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I was working and living for more than 15 years in Kinshasa and Matadi.

I worked in freight forwarding companies and I was specialized in customs clearing for files excempt paying duties and taxes.

End 2020 I returned to Belgium because of medical problems.

My health is finally OK yet.

I like to work again in Kinshasa/Matadi/Lubumbashi as expat.

So I am looking for opportunities.

Hello Johan,

Welcome to expat.com!

Since you've lived there for 15 years, you must be knowing the country well1f60e.svg

Perhaps you can try contacting the company that you previously worked. They might have something for you1f609.svg

To help you further, you can also add your CV in the Jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello.My name is James Musimwa iam looking for an opportunity to move to DRC lubumbashi iam a Sushi chef,Culnery Chef,Restaurant chef ,Griller or waiter.

Hello James,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to drop an advert in the Jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo section of the website for better visibility.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien I am Brighton Moyo, I am Zimbabwean by birth born on the 18th of April 1992

I am electrician by professional with five years working experience Both in Solar system and industrial

I also wish t ok deliver my skills to your country once given the opportunity to do sos

Hello Brighton Moyo,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to drop an advert in the Jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien Hi

My name is Mohammed Abbas.

I am a 26 year old Male , South African , Indian by ethnicity.

I am currently working as a Senior Production Team Leader in South Africa , Johannesburg at a company called PG Bison(board manufacturing)

I am a qualified Red Seal Millwright and a senior production team leader with Vast experience in the manufacturing environment.

I started in PG bison when i was 18 and qualified as a Millwright before the age of 20.

I would like to explore the opportunity of working abroad and being an EXPAT if possible.

I am a father of 2 beautiful kids and a husband to an amazing wife who i wish to provide dearly for.

I would like to excersise this opportunity to be the best I can and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank You

Hello  Mohammed Abbas,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to open your own topic on the Democratic Republic of Congo forum so that members can reach out and hopefully guide you.

You may as well create your CV in the Jobs in Democratic Republic of Congo section for better exposure.

All the very best

Bhavna

@Yoginee Good day. I am looking for fabrication opportunities in the DRC. I have more than 20 years of experience and readily available.

Hello nicholasmarange,

Welcome to expat.com!

You can try posting your CV in the Jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo. It might help you find a job.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

My name is Justine Lukanga am a Zambian citizen aged 32 years old am looking for an opportunity to move in Congo lubumbashi,kolwezi etc am a boilermaker by profession or am job available for me I can work thank you please

@Yoginee great

Hello Justine,

Welcome to expat.com!

Do post your CV in the Jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo. It might help you1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien I am Loice Wiscot.My passion is to relocate to Republic of Congo to practice my nursing career there.Am a qualified  nurse in my country and l do not hesitate to relocate.

I Lodreck moyo wish to migrate to DRC given any opportunity and would like to work there as an Electrician mostly dithin power generation and electrical distribution. Am very much experienced in this area since I am working for Zimbabwe power generation and distribution company

Am well experienced electrician who still wants exposure from different companies and learn more

Hello Lodreckmoyo,

Welcome on board !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo section of the website so that potential employers may view your cv.

Thanks in advance

Bhavna

@Julien Hello, My name is Chifita Albert iam a Zambian looking for an opportunity to work in the DRC. I am an Electrician by profession in both auto and Power electrical with more than 10 years of work experience. I have worked with Atlas Copco, and Barloworld equipment Zambia on various mines in North Western province. Am currently looking for an opportunity to work in DRC.

Hello Chifitaa,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo section of the website for better chances of finding a job.

all the best

Bhavna

@Yoginee I am a born  in SA and a qualified electrician with red seal and 2years experience in mining industry

I am looking for an opportunity to work in DRC.

Hello Aphiwe Shane,

Welcome on board !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo section of the website.

all the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Iam Freddy, am Congolese, been in South Africa for 16 years, managing different Restaurant and Bars. I would like to work in DRC, in Hospitality and Tourism, may you help.

My Names are Cornelius Chibale from Zambia specifically Ndola city. I'm well and passionate,hardworking and refresher operator for Front End Loader CAT972X etc  and also a Dump truck operator Triple seven (777) and ADT B40H etc.

I have a valid passport and covid 19 certificate and many other qualifications that maybe required on board.

Thank you.

Merci.

Therefore if any opportunity kindly please consider my request of coming to congo drc either in Lubumbashi,kolwezi or sakanya neither where the vacancy might found as long as it's drc congo.

Thank you

@Julien  Hai

My name is Marks Masiza Ncube resident of Bulawayo city of Zimbabwe.

Willing to work in democratic of congo in construction companies

For my future has been working in different countries but being in construction industry

@Julien

Hi sir

My name is akila nethmal wijewickrama .

Im from sri lanka

Im.a chef

My working experience is stil 10years .

Im now working from maldives .

I like to work congo

My whatsupp number is ***

Thank you hava a nice day sir 🙏

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone and welcome on board !

Candidates who are looking for a job, please create your CV in the Jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien hi Julien.... So nice to hear from you..  I was planning to move to congo though not sure coz I like my city  alot don't want to leave....  What shall I do....

@Sreya Majumder Hello,

Sorry but, if you don't want to leave your city, I am not sure it is worth moving.

Do you have any pressure to move to DRC ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hi all,

Newbie on the Democratic Republic of Congo forum? Don't know how to start?

@Anthony Smith2 Hello and welcome Anthony !

Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself. Why have you moved to DRC ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hi,

My name is James Muwowo thanks for your warm welcome on the expat forum.I am Zambian age 36years looking for a job as an auto electrician to relocate to Congo DRC. I have worked as electrical technician for an O.E.M

Firm Epiroc Zambia with also vast experience on caterpillar machinery

Good day.

My name is Clive.l am a Diesel Plant Fitter/Heavy Mobile Equipment Mechanic by profession.l am on a job hunt in DRC currently working in Mozambique.Any help to secure a job will be of great help.

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

Please note that members looking for a job should create their CV in the Jobs in Republic of Congo section to put forward their skills.

The forum section is not suitable for jobs hunt.

Regards

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056276

Thanks!

Closed