New members of the Cameroon forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Cameroon forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Cameroon if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi everyone,

i'm Kurt from Mauritius island

i'm a management consultant and living in Cameroon for work since 2 weeks.

looking forward to meet some of you in Yaounde.

Hi I'm Nopaindeh Juliette base in Cameroon precisely In DOUALA. I'm an HND holder in logistics and Transport Management looking forward to get a good job or a professional internship.

Hello everyone,

I'm ChuinteTakala Jordan presently base in limbe Cameroon. I am an HND  holder (Higher National Diploma) in Petroleum Systems and Exploitation option: Petroleum Engineering.

Currently following a Bachelor's degree in Technology ( B-Tech) at the HIPAl limbe.

I have Diversify knowledge as well in Renewable energy field and QHSE. I'm open to any opportunity Academic/ Professional internship and Voluntarism.

#openToWork.

Hi,

I'm Kani and I'm 25.

I am from France and will move to Douala in less than a month.

I'll be working in Douala for one or two years, as a marketing business partner.

I'll be super happy to meet people, either Cameroonian or foreigners!!

Cheers,

Kani 🙂

Hello Kani_07,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

That is very nice!

Will that be your first time in Douala or have you been there before?

The best way to meet people is by posting an ad in the Douala classifieds section.

There is a category for friendship. 1f609.svg

If you want to discuss any topic, feel free to start a new thread on the Douala forum to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi,

Am Ebai Sammuel from Cameroon and I do work at Textanks Cameroon Sarl. We are specialized in the production of Plastic Storage Water Tanks

@Quazi Ruhul Abrar am interest about ur profile and we can échange more if you like ,am living in Buea

@kurt8732 Hi Kurt ,happy tu know u

Hello Nangue,

Welcome to expat.com!

Don't hesitate to tell us a bit more about yourself1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@kurt8732 .welcome

Hi all,

Newbie on the Cameroon forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you wink.png

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Cameroon if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!
-@Julien

Hello sir I want to tell you something can I have your cell phone number

Hi,
I'm Kani and I'm 25.
I am from France and will move to Douala in less than a month.

I'll be working in Douala for one or two years, as a marketing business partner.

I'll be super happy to meet people, either Cameroonian or foreigners!!

Cheers,
Kani 🙂
-@Kani_07

Hello.

[link moderated]

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : Kindly share email addresses in private. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello germanchristian689,

Kindly note that contact details should not be posted on the forum for security reasons.

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask your own thread on the Cameroon forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@germanchristian689

Am arnold in the field of Sales spéciale in POULTRY.

@Julien

Am bayere

I live in Cameroon

I have a property for sale

Hello everyone and welcome on board !

@ Princess Claudine, If you have property for sale, please create an advert in the Housing in Cameroon section of the website.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

Thanks

Hi everyone I got an offer Letter from AOMI name construction company and they r asking me for one month own expense stay in the ambang hotel or what's the name and after one month training they will hire me

I need a clarification regarding my

Question. I see your company profile page and i believe you can solve this problem.

I got a job opportunity form AOMI construction company. As a mechanical engineer. Their current project is "completion of a National Football Stadium (the President's Stadium, Olembe Stadium), Railway Stations, Roads and Bridges in the Republic of CAMEROON"

My question is these are genuine project and if you know about this project and company please let me know. I don't have any other contacts that's why I choose this way.

I know this is not good. But please if you know anything please inform me.

Thanks

@Kani_07 Hy .. how are you doing?? Am simon by name

Nice to meet you. Am Arnold. Am looking for an architects.

Hello everyone,

@ Sam, have a look at professionals listed in the Architects in Cameroon section of the business directory.

This thread is meant only for the introduction of members.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello every one

My name is Abdulqadir

And i looking for health and safety officer opportunity

Hello Qader Khan, welcome !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Cameroon section of the website so that potential employers may have a look at your CV.

All the best

Bhavna

I'm Achille,

a cameronian living in France, i'm coming back home this August.

Tks to all of u

Hello everyone, bonjour à tous

Je m'appelle Peter Pfister, retraité (informaticien) d'origine Suisse allemand. Je me suis installé à Mbankomo, situé à la sortie de Yaoundé sur l'axe lourd vers Douala, il y a 2 ans. Ma femme et moi avons une école bilingue, à Mbankomo aussi, fondée en 2017, avec maternelle, primaire et secondaire. On restera alors encore bien longtemps.

Bonne journée et à bientôt

Hi a tous,

I am Amin, of Cameroonian origin. I live in Texas but will start spending significant amount of time in Cameroon starting this September. I'll be based in Yaounde.

@Bhavna, ki maniere?

Hello Amin,

Welcome on board !

Corek ^^ Fine !

Glad to have you on the forum... should you have any questions, feel free to ask.

All the very best

Bhavna

@Julien Thank you for accepting me into the forum

I am Nigerian and will love to have Cameroonian friends.

I also want to know more about Cameroon and prospective business opportunities that abound

I real wish to stay in Cameroon,Yaounde's but unfortunately my visa sponsor ,he isn't stay there right 🤦🏿‍♂️

And I got some news that country is not stable for security

so am planning to look other country

your idea is need :)

thanks,

Hello,

I am a Cameroonian who lived mostly in Nigeria and Ghana from adulthood. I just relocated to Mundemba in SW Cameroon to work on a project. I am a Petroleum Engineer by profession. Glad to be here and looking to connect with professionals from all over the world, while getting used to my country.

Regards

Obassi

@OboriV Hello and welcome !

You are on the english version of the Cameroon forum. This forum is exclusively in english (french is not needed here).

I hope the transition was smooth. Should you need any info, feel free to ask.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna Thanks. Yes, it was a smooth transition.

I'm idirisu usmanu.

I'm 25years old

I'm a Cameroonian I live in Douala work as a driver I'm really happy to meet you all in this forum

Hi I am Sema in a new here I'm a business manager based in Douala

@4SZN

Welcome on board , Sema !

How can we help you ?

Regards

Bhavna

I am Nfor from cameroon.

Hi how are things? I am Spanish, I speak 2 languages ​​(French and Spanish). It would be a pleasure to join the expats and get an offer to Cameroon.

Closed