New members of the Botswana forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Botswana forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Botswana if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hi! Im Nikki - I am a south african, moved to Australia 15 years ago. I very much want to move to Botswana and run a small international traveller business in a small wildlife park. I am desperately trying to get information about how to move there and buy land but have just been hitting walls or being ignored. Would LOVE to have any advice or help in this field.

Thanks

Hello Nikki.Kir,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Thank you for starting a new thread here to ask your questions.

Maybe you will find some insight here > Steps To Establish A Business in Botswana

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi Expat family! I'm Stanley from DR Congo, working in humanitarian sector currently in Mali. Given the ongoing trouble in my country and how traumatized I with my family are affected, I am deciding to relocate to Botswana for a permanent residency perspective so I can put a smile on the faces of my family.

I am really open for any of your orientation about visa and residency.

Thanks

Hello,this is Julius, newbee here,I would like.advice on how to relocate to Botswana easily

Hello Serumpanise Julius,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f604.svg

Could we get more details on your project?

Are you planning on working there, studying or even starting a business?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl am planing to start a bussiness and stay there

HI

i'm new here, hope the meet nice people and star new friendship

@Julien I wish to work in Botswana.

Thank you

Hello and welcome everyone ^^

@Chikafrank2000, please create your CV in the Jobs in Botswana section of the website for better exposure.

Regards

Bhavna

Hi I'm Enam. Lived in Botswana from 2008 to 2011 and again 2015. After living in Papua New Guinea for 6 years, I'm planning to visit again for Short-term work. Will be glad to hear from others regarding living and security.

I am Viola. I am an Early Childhood Teacher  in Zimbabwe. I am planning  to relocate to Botswana. I love to work with children from different backgrounds  around  the globe.

Hello @ Viomugabe,

Welcome on board !

Are you looking for an opportunity or do you already have a job offer ?

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna hallo dear,

I don't have an opportunity yet.

@Julien

hello im Antoinette. Im a GP doctor in UK and considering moving to botswana. Any information about this process etc would be great

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056267

Thanks!

Closed