New members of the Botswana forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Botswana forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Botswana if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hi,
i am Edouard living in Francistown and working as Medical Doctor in Nyangagbwe Referral Hospital since June 2011.
Yours

Julien

Evening,

I worked as a Security Contracts Manager in Ghana West Africa in 2006 - 2009 for G4S Securicor Ghana Ltd, moved back to SA, married my loving wife and to see the children through university.
Started a new retail management career with Makro a division of Massemart as a Sales Manager in 2012 and would love some information in and around Africa to get back working as an expat.
Would say thank you for any assistance and leads passing my way.

Regards
Andre Strydom

Hie

Am Loveness Jambo from Malawi, am an Agriculturist by proffessional with three years experience in community work. Am planning to  move to Botswana so that I  can  advance my knowledge in Agriculture.  Am a holder of a Diploma in Agriculture Science and am looking for a job in Botswana.

hello im Mary working as an Accountant at Tsetseng Retail group(Spar)

Hi  am donton  tembo from Zambia working as a science (biology/chemistry) secondary school teacher. World love to move to Botswana for a new motivated challenge.

I am a self motivated, result oriented young man who enjoys working with little or no supervision especially where human resources Management issues like Planning, Organizing, Leading and Controlling are considered of a high priority. I enjoy working with little or no supervision. Have five years working experience as a Human Resources Manager at Blue Star Diamonds Botswana, a Diamond polishing company, which exposed me to more roles in HR field, coupled with five years experience working as an Immigration Officer at the ministry of Labour and Home affairs that also exposed me to various labour laws of the country. I Managed more than two hundred employees at Blue Star Diamonds Botswana.

Cool. good to know you. Im a Motswana

Hello,

I am Fanny Cloud. A registered nurse in California with 9 years of working experience. I am considering moving to Botswana if I can find the information that I am looking for.

Hello, Good day to you,

My name is Bonita L Versloot, a lady thirty three years of age from Bulawayo , Zimbabwe. A chef by profession.

I am currently looking for a new job, I just finished a two year contract as a chef on the island of Seychelles. Where I worked in a restaurant as head chef.

Before that I worked in a five star hotel in the Victoria Falls for six years. As a chef de patie.

I would like to work in Botswana, as a new work experience as well as to develop what knowledge I have.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm Ojiji, I would like to work and live in botsawa. I'm acar general upholster,ie  I repair car seats,roofing,side pannels,dashboard refabrish,and floor carpeting. But the problem I don't know where to start from when icome there. Please,assist.

Hi, I'm Emanuel Balabala from Tanzania, I'm looking for business partnership in Gaborone Botswana

Wat kind of information u looking for :proud

Hi, I currently live in Pretoria, South Africa. I am currently in search of a small farm around the Gaborone area. I will relocate to Botswana to conduct small scale vegetable farming.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829873

Thanks!

Closed