New members of the USA forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi there, I am new to this forum. I thought this thread is great to interact with new people.

Hello Affinityonline,

Welcome to expat.com!

Feel free to browse on the USA forum and to interact with other members as well.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello there. I'm Trey from Malaysia, and I plan to move to the US by the end of this year. This is not the first time I have worked abroad - I worked in Shanghai for 15 years. I run my own IT/AV business here since 2010 and started an AI logo maker website *** with a small remote team in 2021. The main reason for me to start the logo maker business is to plan on a stable income and a remote team so that I can continue my business as usual even when I leave Shanghai.

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : Link to own business
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello and Welcome TreyC

Should you have any question, feel free to open a new thread on the USA forum so that members can guide you.

You may also read the Living in the USA expat Guide to know more about visa and formalities.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello orgkonnect,

Welcome to Expat.com1f609.svg

Could you please tell us more about yourself?

How can we assist you?

Feel free to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello Cheryl I'm Nathalie I'm looking for a sponsor can you please help me for the sponsorsphip programme humanitaire parole1f64f.svg1f64f.svg

@naugustin279

Hello!

Welcome to the forum.  Please note that the intent of expat.com is not to find a sponsor.

In other words, your chances of finding a sponsor here are slim to none.

Wishing you luck,

Tanuki

Thank you 1f64f.svg

Hi all I am new here.

Hello, I'm a real estate developer and real estate agent partly based in New York, so with Realtor No more stress☺️!!  THANKS

I'm new here and I can see that this forum is a very good success thanks I'm going to rate you more

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : Promoting your services is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Julien I am a South African citizen who has never been to any other country since... I'm interested in migrating to USA for job opportunities.

I have been exposed to administration and Operations environments within the medical aid administration sector and professional body as a Service manager and Membership manager respectively.

My highest qualification is MBA.

Regards, Patrick

Hello and welcome on board, Patrick !

For a good start, I recommend that you read the articles of the Living in the USA guide for expats in particular articles pertaining to work and visa.

You may also create your CV on the different jobs boards listed and in our Jobs in USA section.

Do you have any preference in regards to city/area or region you want to expatriate to ?

All the best

Bhavna

Hi Bhavna, to be honest I am not sure hey! However a friend of mine recommended Australia, California, Canada and New Zealand.

Please advise because I will prefer a place similar to South Africa.

Regards, Patrick

Hi Bhavna! Hope you are well and good? Please respond to the mail above ☝️ kindly.

Regards, Patrick

Hello Patrick,

I have a preference for Australia (Nature, warmth, Commonwealth) however, for you to make the right decision, you need to do some research. What I may suggest is that you open threads on each of the destinations and have a chat with members, ask them about opportunities, visas, everyday life etc :

Australia forum

California forum

Canada forum

New Zealand forum

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

My name is Nokuthula.I am a Zimbabwean caregiver looking for an opportunity to visit or stay in the USA ..I'm hoping to get a job which offers visa sponsorship or an invitation letter so that I can come and change the visitor's visa to a work visa

@Julien I'm new  to this and i live in Accra Ghana.

@Julien I'm new to this and i live in Accra Ghana.
-@Skelly Tod

Welcome,

If asking how to move, make a new post or look at https://www.expat.com/en/guide/north-america/usa

Hi All,

Just moved to Naples Florida from Toronto Canada. Just looking for resources to navigate my new life.

Cheers,

Dick

Hello

longrichard342,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Is this your first time in Florida?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to start a new thread on the Florida forum to engage with other members residing there.

Additionally, be sure to check out the Living in the USA guide for expats!

Wishing you all the best in this new adventure.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello , I'm Tiku  , am looking for software developer friends ...

Hope you could be one 😊

@Julien hello dear, I am Salma from Morocco. I am looking for a Visa to USA , I have a bachelor's degree in computer science but I can work any kind of Jobs.

Thank you for giving us a chance to introduce ourselves.

Hello Salma Rafya,

Welcome on board !

please create your cv in the Jobs in the USA section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Hello everyone,

My name is Ben and I currently live in Paris. I'm looking for an E-2 sponsorship if possible. But I must say I'm a bit lost, I could use some help. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

@Julien

Hello everyone,

My name is Ben and I currently live in Paris. I'm looking for an E-2 sponsorship if possible. But I must say I'm a bit lost, I could use some help. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. And I'm also looking for new friends I can speak English with ☺️

- Hi all. I am newbie. Glad to be here. Have a nice day everyone!)

Hello andrewnaum20,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

Please don't hesitate to share additional information about yourself and your future plans.

Feel free to ask any questions as well, they are more than welcome.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I'm not hesitating and have already share all about myself

As I earlier mentioned that I'm a trainee and receptionst nd want to teach students

Hi everybody!

My name is Davide, I'm italian and I'm trying to learn something more about how to take part to a work experience in the USA.

I'm not hesitating and have already share all about myself

-@Manpreetsandhukpk01

Hello and welcome !

My colleague, Cheryl's post was meant for @andrewnaum20

And I don't see your intro. You have only the 2 above posts. I suggest that you read the Living in the USA guide for expats to gather as much information possible about job and visa.

You may also open a new topic on the USA forum to seek advice from members.

All the best

Bhavna

@davidecagnoni

Hello and welcome on board Davide !

You are most welcome to create your own topic on the USA forum while providing some details about your qualifications and profession to seek advice from members.

I would also suggest that you read the Living in the USA guide for expats to gather some first-hand infos.

All the best

Bhavna

Am Clifford which am currently living in Ghana and how can I relocate to USA

@masonjones5711 Hello and welcome !

Feel free to seek advice from members of the Florida forum.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi Everyone, I'm new, expat curious from Italy.

Hello!

Hello everyone  and welcome on board !

@Ceru and MadPluoto, how can we help you ?

Do you mind sharing more info with us in regards to what you are looking for ?

Regards

Bhavna

@everyone

Hello my name is Agrey Amataka,Iam new here am coming from kenya🇰🇪 but waiting to join mass bay community college in massachussets and am in need of a host.anyone who can host me i will appreciate.

Thank you.

Closed