New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Saudi Arabia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Saudi Arabia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi Julian

I am new here . My ad was an expat of Saudi Arabia. I grew up there.

Newbie alert

Just moved to Al Khobar at the end of Nov 2022.

Im from America and Im an International PE teacher.

Im an athlete as well.

Im looking fwd to explore Saudi and Bahrain.

Hello Drexy,

Congrats on your move and welcome to Expat.com !

How are you doing these days ?

Bahrain is a very popular destination to visit.

Feel free to open your own thread on the Saudi Arabia forum to interact with members.

All the very best

Bhavna

Hi…

I am afnan and currently reside in riyadh, K.S.A.

I am from india brought up in Saudi Arabia.

I am holding a bachelors degree in commerce and pursuing my ACCA-UK meanwhile looking for a job aswell.

Hello

I am looking to move to Saudi and would be grateful for your advice

@Aliah Gaungoo The Capital city of Saudi Called Riyadh . It's a beautiful place to move to

This is Arshad Aziz,

I have 10 plus years experience in transportation industry and currently working for Hertz Rental Group at one of their corporate locations as Operations Manager. I am mainly looking for Job but if there is right opportunity for business then I don't mind investing in it. I have experience in Food industry as well. Also I need to know how I can get Iqamaa for my family as well since I want my kids to go to school in Saudi. JazakiAllah khairan for your guidance and help. Assalamoalikum .

Hello everyone,

I've recently landed in KSA-Jeddah after being hired by the national carrier of Saudia Arabia. I'm actually in the process to get my Iqama done (issue on that posted in another section) and also to prepare everything for my family who should join in few month.

I enjoy diving and all other water activities as well as all outdoors one.

During the past 12 years, we use to live in Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and recently in Paris.

Hello Everyone, My Name is Nabel, I've been living in Saudi Arabia for the past 9 years, and during that time, I've had the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the life, rules and regulations here. I've encountered my own set of challenges and have found ways to overcome them. To help others who may be facing similar situations, I've decided to start a YouTube channel specifically tailored to assist Saudi expats. My goal is to provide them with the information and support they need to make their transition and experience here a lot smoother. If you're an expat, please check out my channel for helpful tips and advice.https://www.youtube.com/@SaudiExpat

Hello Olivier33000,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Thank you for the intro.

If you have any questions, start a new thread on the Saudi Arabia forum to discuss with other members.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hiiii

Hello Tauqir,

Welcome to expat.com!

Since this is a thread dedicated for the introduction of new members, do tell us a bit more about yourself1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello Everyone,

I am Nithin here and i am interested to know on below mentioned ?

Planning to relocate from one of the gcc country

1. Cost of living in al Khobar

2. Do we have any indian veg restaurants

3. How much does a 1bhk or 2 bhk would cost ?

4. I have driving license from one of the Gcc county, can we get this transferred or do I need to take a learners license and then apply fresh one ?

5. Do we get maids for house hold chores

6. What's medium of public transportation

7. Do we have any Indian schools for kids

Hello NK407,

I invite you to start by reading theLiving in Saudi Arabia guide for expats. There are many articles that cover the mentioned topics above.

You should also browse through the Saudi Arabia forum threads, as these questions have surely been asked and discussed before.

After following all my advice, if you still have questions, you can open a new thread on the forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello! I'm PG, and I'm from India. I'm excited to be here in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and explore all the culture and history that it has to offer!

Hello Sky_limit,

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum.

I invite you to read the Living in Saudi Arabia guide for expats.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl thank you

Hi every one

I just arrived here in Jeddah yesterday will start working in company management I do not know any things about Jeddah any one around me please contact we need to know each other

and get together some time

Thanks

Shak

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board, Shak !

Congrats on this new opportunity. I wish you success in this new chapter.

Feel free to participate on the Jeddah forum or even create your own topic to ask your questions to members already there.

All the best

Bhavna

Nice post

Nice post
-@vibipix691

Hello and thank you for your message

Could you please tell us your demand please ?

Thanks,

Mickael

Expat.com Team

Hey Everyone,

Recently moved to Khobar, KSA from London, England.

I enjoy outdoor sports such as tennis and football and would love to get involved in water sports such as diving if it's possible or in Bahrain.

I've also lived in Europe and Asia.

Thanks for reading,

M

My name is michael. I got here to riyadh 6 months ago.  I work as a security contractor for the dod.  I am hoping to spend  a few years here.  But I need to get verification about if i can use an international drivers license while I am here.  Thinking about buying a car or motorcycle next year. But I get a lot of different information from people on the street.

Hi all,

Newbie on the Saudi Arabia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you wink.png

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Saudi Arabia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!
-@Julien

Good😁👍🏻

@Julien

Hi All

Myself ZIAUR RAHMAN from Delhi India IT Sofwatre Professional working in IT company for new Banking Project.

Two weeks back joined Riyad need some help in 2BHK room in Muraba

Please let me know

I like to start Arabjc Speaking

Helli Ziaur,

Welcome to expat.com!

You can check theHousing in Riyadh section. You might something that interests you there.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien

Presently i am in saudi arabi

I have transferable visa/ iqama, before I had been here in KSA more than 08 years experience I need job this time if anyone have any reference please.

JAN NISAR NIAZ MUHAMMAD

Hello Jannisarjalbai,

Welcome on board !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Saudi Arabia section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi,Ron here from Jubail.  Been here for 3 years now.  Just got to here from google search.  Good to know this forum exists.  Thanks.

Hello Ron,

Welcome to expat.com!

Feel free to engage with other members by browsing on the Saudi Arabia forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi

I  am newbie to the site. I moved to Jeddah in July 2022 - job opportunity in the manufacturing sector. Originally from Cape Town, South Africa.

I am keen to attend expats events to meet new people  - I enjoy live music events and festivals 1f389.svg - was a part time musician in my home town. 1f600.svg

Will be following the Jeddah threads for updates.

Ian Williams

Hi hope you will be doing well. Have a nice day.

Hello wahidali1864,

Welcome to expat.com!

Are you already in Saudi Arabia?

Also, don't hesitate to introduce yourself1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello Everyone! I am currently in Houston and I will be moving to Riyadh soon. Looking forward to meeting you and learning about your experiences. What are the best banks to use here? Which banks stand out in customer service, technology, and the like?

Best Regards,

@iwilliams

welcome to Saudi Arabia

Most welcome!

You can opt for Al-Rajhi Bank.

@abidhotcold Thank you! Best regards

I am Vijay working in Aramco. I need friends here to explore Dhammam.

I wish to get a friend in saudi

Closed