New members of the Switzerland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

@Bhavna thank you for the information dear☺️

@Yoginee ho nice I want connect with how I can connection

Hello Balpraveen,

Welcome to expat.com!

Perhaps you should start by introducing yourself and tell us about whom you would like to connect with.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee hi how ru i want meet new people in Switzerland in person

Hello Balpraveen,

Alright but are you already in Switzerland?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi everyone,

happy to introduce myself.

Finally, after years, planning to move to Switzerland with my family, from Italy.

Priorities are finding the best place for my family where to live, in terms of education for my 10 years old son and my wife.

Location will be close to Basel.

Looking to any fruitful discussion with all of you and happy to exchange experiences.

Cheers !

Davide

Hello Davide,

Welcome to expat.com!

If you are fluent in French, you may also check the Forum Suisse where you may find additional information regarding life in Switzerland1f609.svg

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Dear Yoginee,

thank you a lot for your welcome and advice!

Unfortunately only Italian and English, but I have already explored a lot about general information. What's missing now, if local details around Basel Area.

Hope to get feedback from Expat.com

All the best

Davide

Hello Davide,

I'm so sorry I forgot to include the Italian speaking forum: Forum Svizzera

You can also interact with other Italian members there.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien  Gruetzi and Hello to everyone,

I'm an Australian looking to move to Switzerland to find good work and be of service. I have a passion for organic horticulture and farming, plant propagation, cultivation & harvest. I'm quite methodical, hardworking and dilligent.

Hoping to find a job in Switzerland as soon as possible. Thank you admin team for this thread and for the useful links, much appreciated.

Anu

Hello Anu,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to open your own topic on the Switzerland forum so that members may guide you.

You can also get in touch with the Swiss embassy for guidance : https://www.eda.admin.ch/countries/aust … berra.html

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien I'm a professional bricklayer looking for work in Switzerland can you help

Hi. I am Jonathan Taggueg from Philippines and currently working here in Taiwan almost 6 yeas as a factory worker. And planning to move in wonderful place Switzerland, and of course applying a job there for better and higher salary. And I am willing to apply any kind of position that fits into my resume or skills, as of now I am currently working as Assembler here at Fox(Switzerland) Taiwan base. And really want to have a better future someday, I will do all my best to be a hard working man, be a fast learner in what ever position that will be given to me.

@Julien hi.im adama..i live in england and am looking to find a truck driving job in switzerland..I got a class1 licence from england....

Hello everyone and welcome on board !

@ Adama, feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Switzerland section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

Will do..thank you much..

@Julien Hi sir. I am Ramon from Philippines but now i'm residing here in Jeddah Saudi Arabia.

Next month we will move to geneve Switzerland with my boss and i'm planning to find work there.

@Julien Hi sir. I am Ramon from Philippines but now i'm residing here in Jeddah Saudi Arabia.
Next month we will move to geneve Switzerland with my boss and i'm planning to find work there.
-@corralramon6

Do you have the correct visa?

@SimCityAT yes , my swiss esponsor will help me to get a working visa.

@Julien hie my name is Ian Bete I am HVG code 14 truck driver with more than 5 years of experience in local and crossboader now currently working in South Africa looking for a visa sponsorship job in Switzerland.

Hallo.

I realise that everyone in Europe is sleeping right now as I type this from Australia.

We are excited to be moving to a little village on the edge of Zurich in around 2 months' time with our two kids (aged 12 & 13), 2 dogs, and my Mum. 

Our biggest hurdle (at the moment) seems to be education.  We were advised against state schooling because our children do not speak German and they will fall behind dramatically.  And we did not factor private schooling into the equation and the fees are eye-watering. 

So my next bit of research will be homeschooling, or online schooling with a company like Crimson Global Academy (which keeps popping up in Google ads). 

I understand all this varies from Canton to Canton and also to my great surprise the homeschooling numbers are low in Switzerland compared to Australia. 

I would appreciate any experiences of a homeschooling path in Switzerland!

Hello everyone,

Some off-topic posts have been removed.

The only way to get an opportunity to work in Switzerland is by creating your CV in the appropriate section which is >  Jobs in Switzerland

Also, you should take some time to read the Living in Switzerland guide for expats.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Merci

@Cheryl I've done everything since over some month now still no positive reply from any one

i want to know what this site for please ma🙏

it's to get sponsorship visa from outside people or only inside Switzerland and New Zealand only ? It's for outside I mean foreigners? Because since over 4 month I've been here no job yet or any update

Hello Olamilekanmeekmillmir,

The website is only meant for you to get information from members from their own experiences how they got a work/visa etc.

However we can't find you a sponsorship...

All the best

Bhavna

Hello sir.  I am Shinamie Gula ,24 years old and currently residing here in Tanza Cavite , Philippines. As of the moment I don't have any work here. I am looking for job in your country. I am  flexible in everything I do. I am hardworking, understanding, caring and loving person.

Hello Shinamiegula,

Welcome on board !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Switzerland section of the website for better chances to land a job.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien Hi sir im from the Philippines, switzerland is one of my dream country, and i am excited and looking forward working and living in that beautiful country.

Hey shineisthebest8,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

You can start your journey by reading the Living in Switzerland guide for expats.

This guide contains some very useful information and tips.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I am new here from the Philippines. I am looking for a job opportunity in Switzerland.

Hello blscataylo,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

It would be good to at least know what is your profession to determine whether such a job is open to foreigners or not.

You should also read the Living in Switzerland guide for expats > Work in Switzerland

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien I am highly interested move in Switzerland from my childhood. I did not do that because of my familial crisis and other issues. Now a days, i am planning to move with my family.I am a Credit Analyst under the biggest company IDLC Finance Limited here in Bangladesh and serving for about 7 years.

How can i do that?

Regards,

Md. Shahidul Islam

Hello Shahidul Islam,

Welcome on board !

First thing first, I would suggest that you read the articles of our Living in Switzerland guide for expats to know how you can find a job and what visa you will be needing.

Once you've read all the documentation, you may open a new thread on the Switzerland forum to ask more precise questions if you have any.

Also, feel free to create your CV in our Jobs in Switzerland section for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien Hello Good Day sir...my name is Vanessa Mae Martin 31 years old .i am currently live in Croatia ..Im planning to move in Switzerland after my contract here ...I have also experience in Saudi Arabia for 3 years and also i work in Qatar during Fifa World Cup 2022.as a room attendant..And also sir i am fast learner,hardworking and trustworthy person..i am looking for a job like household or fruit picking ...Thanks

@vanessamaemartin983 Hello and welcome !

I am not sure you will qualify for a visa to move to Switzerland for these jobs.

Have.a look at the articles of the Living in Switzerland guide for expats, specially articles on Visa and Work.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien I am Christeve Kgaugelo Senamela am 31years old. I was born and raised in South africa currently in the UAE. My wish and dream is to move to Switzerland and work as fruit picker.i have a positive attitude that makes me solve problems easily.

@senamelachristeve Hello and welcome !

I don't think you will qualify for a visa or work permit with a fruit picker job, sorry.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna So how can you advise me to qualify for that

@Bhavna So how can you advise me to qualify for that
-@senamelachristeve

You will not be given a work visa for a low-skilled job.

@Julien Hi Sir,i am Edwin from Zimbabwe ,i am now staying in South Africa and i am a Truck driver

Closed