New members of the Switzerland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Switzerland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Switzerland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien Hello, Sir! I am Jojie from the Philippines. I am 27 years old and currently residing here in Davao City, Philippines. As of the moment I am a Senior High School Teacher. I a, flexible in everything I do. I am hardworking, understanding, caring and loving person.

@Jojie Dagohoy I wish to move in Switzerland because this is one of my favorites countries in the world. Also, I wish to work in thereit could be in teaching, admin staff or being a farmer.

Hello Jojie,

Welcome to expat.com!

The first thing to do is to read the Living in Switzerland guide for expats. The sections Work in Switzerland and Visas for Switzerland will be particularly helpful to you.

You can also check the current job offers in the Jobs in Switzerland section. To maximise your chances of obtaining a job, you can add your CV there as well.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi all,

I'm Ben from Italy, and I live in Switzerland.

I'm glad to join this forum!

Hello Ben,

Welcome on board ^^

Hi...

Im sem im from Philippines im looking forward to work in this beautiful country

Hello belarmasemp,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Do you already have a job in Switzerland?

When are you planning on moving?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

hello everyone...

i am Nelson from Philippines. And looking forward to find a Fruit picker job or any available offer in Switzerland and also to plan to live there 😊

@Julien Hello , Have a great day!

This is Crisan Solana from Philippines. I am looking for Fruit picker job or any job offer in Switzerland.

I am currently working as online tutor with Chinese, Japanese and Korean student ranging from kids to adult.

I am planning to work in Switzerland because I want to give a better life to my three children. I was working in Saudi Arabia for more than 1 year.

From my experience in working abroad, I learned how to deal with different nationality and respect their culture.

I hope someone will give me opportunity working in Switzerland.

Thank you.

Hello Solanacrisan,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to read the articles under the Work in Switzerland section of the Guide to know more about you may land an opportunity.

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello everyone!Hope all is well.I am Bernadeth from Philippines but currently working here in Croatia. I am planning to move and work in Switzerland as a Housemaid.I am in this field of work for more than 20years and I am hardworking, obedient and trustworthy employee.Have a nice day to us all,God bless!

Hi everybody!

I'm Freetch from Philippines. I resigned months ago looking for greener pasture. I choose Switzerland as my next point destination it is known for its beautiful natural environment, a best place to stay on. Anybody help me find a job there farming, fruit picking or any job. Hope you notice me. Thank you. God Bless.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Job seekers should create their CVs in the Jobs in Switzerland section only as this is the best way to get a job.

There are different categories, you can choose the one that best fits your job.

Also, I invite you all to carefully read the Living in Switzerland guide for expats.

You will get some very useful tips and information there.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien

Thanks Julien. My name is Amadi I am a Belgium citizen and I am 39 years old. I speak good English and average Dutch language. I am a truck driver category EC and I will like to move, live and work in Switzerland. What do I need to do? Thanks for your warm reply.

Amadi.

Hello amadi05,

Welcome to Expat.com

Job seekers are advised to post their CVs in the Jobs in Switzerland section.

Feel free to do the same. This will increase your chances of finding a job.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi everyone,

I'm a fresh graduate with Bachelor of Agrobiology from Malaysia, and I wish to find a agronomy job in Switzerland because I love the culture and environment of this country. If you know any available relevant position, please contact me through email.

Thank you.

Hello Godric,

Welcome to expat.com!

You can start by reading the Living in Switzerland guide for expats. The subsectionsVisas for Switzerland and Work in Switzerland are very important to read.

You can then boost your job hunt by submitting your CV in the Jobs in Switzerland section.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien

HI Julien,

Faisal here, I have newly moved from Germany to Zürich.

Hello Faisal,

Welcome to the Switzerland forum!1f609.svg

How are you finding Switzerland so far? Are you working there?

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi everyone,

my name is Lukasz, I am originally from Poland, grew up in Germany and now living in Switzerland. Looking forward to get in touch with You guys.

Hello Lukasz,

Welcome to expat.com!

Feel free to interact with other members on the Switzerland forum1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello,

I am Chris Gitonga.

I am currently based In Kenya but would love to work and live in Switzerland.

I am really looking forward to learning and interacting with the members for insight into how one can move and work in Switzerland.

Any pointers are welcome.

Cheers!

Hello @Chris, Welcome on board ^^

Feel free to read the articles of the Living in Switzerland guide for expats to know more about every aspect of life in Switzerland.

May I ask what kind of job are you looking for ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna Hello Bhavna,

Am looking for an Engineering role.

any Electrical engineering role to be specific.

@Julien thanks

@Bhavna  construction or manufacturing company . I will be greatful if my application is favor able considered

Hello hilbertbaker22,

Kindly note that expat.com is not a job agency.

If you are looking for a job, I advise you to add your CV in the Jobs in Switzerland section.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien hello, my name is Xavier Volkart. I am 26 years old.

My parents are Swiss, and iam very lucky to have dual nationality  that i would like to take advantage of because I have only been to Switzerland for skiing and windsurfing holidays and visiting my parents relatives and friends.

So I am looking for any outdoor work, fruit picking ,farm labour,  water sports  , out door sports activities helper,  gardener etc...

Hoping to earn enough to pay and enjoy my stay,  meet new friends and learn the language.

@Julien hello, my name is Xavier Volkart. I am 26 years old.
My parents are Swiss, and iam very lucky to have dual nationality that i would like to take advantage of because I have only been to Switzerland for skiing and windsurfing holidays and visiting my parents relatives and friends.
So I am looking for any outdoor work, fruit picking ,farm labour, water sports , out door sports activities helper, gardener etc...
Hoping to earn enough to pay and enjoy my stay, meet new friends and learn the language.
-@frankievolkart

The site isn't a job agency, so all you can do is upload your CV in the Job Section.

Good Luck

SimCityAT

Expat Team

@Yoginee  work is fine, nice meeting you, what's your name and where are you chatting from

@frankievolkart yes, what's your name and where are you chatting from

@Godric Wong  I'm Longn betts i live in North Carolina US but currently in Ukraine for a contract I'm a surgeon doctor and I also practice general medicine, i really want make a friend in Switzerland.

@bernadeth1125 you're welcome, I'm Logan Betts, i live in North Carolina US but currently in Ukraine for a contract I'm a surgeon doctor and I also practice general medicine, I'm looking for a friend in Switzerland, i hope you don't mind to be my friend

@Cheryl My name is Dr Syed Muhammad Zahid from Peshawar Pakistan.I m General Practitioner working in Medical Teaching Institute Hospital.

I m looking for odd job like farming, Fruits Harvesting or working pharmacy for my family education and to shift them to Switzerland.

The purpose for finding job in Schengen countries is Excellent Life style with Law.

I hope any of Schengen countries will help me in finding any odd job.

@Julien Thanks so much for giving me this opportunity to join this group.Am Okomilo Peter lucky from west Africa Nigeria.Am into Agriculture and I will like to move to Switzerland to update my skill. I will like you to give me more guide line to come over there to work as a football team.Thanks

Hello and welcome on board @ Dr Zahid and @ Okomilo Peter,

I doubt you will find such jobs in Switzerland specially if you are non European.

You need to be qualified and prove solid work experience to qualify for a job. Agricultural jobs are meant for those already there.

All the best

Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna am happy to hear that from you . I have many years experience in construction as well Hope I can secure a job with construction company.

Thanks

Hi,

I should move to Lausanne in April fork work (i am negociating my contrat so i need practical information).

My wife and daugther should join me in october.

Best regards,

B.

Hello Rose Tan,

Welcome on board !

Please note that those looking for a job need to create their CV in the Jobs in Switzerland section of the website.

Thanks in advance

Bhavna

Closed