New members of the Scotland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Scotland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Scotland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all, i'll be moving to Edinburgh next month following my husband who are already there on working visa. Currently, we are looking for a good place to stay but haven't gotten any good results yet. If anyone here know any agent or owner looking for a tenant, kindly do let me know cause we are desperately looking for one right now. Thank you. You may message me privately. Anywhere in Edinburgh is fine cause apparently the competition to get a good house is really high😅 can't afford to be picky.

Hello tnieyez,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Thank you for the intro!

Have you posted an advert in Housing in Scotland section yet?

If not, I advise you to do so.

Perhaps checking here for Real estate agencies in Scotland may help.

I wish you all the best in this new adventure.

Feel free to keep us posted on your journey.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi I will be moving to Edinburgh next , I will like to join any mom community group. Thank you

Hey tessythomasitamah,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

You are on the right forum.

Feel free to start a new thread on the Scotland forum in order to be able to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello, I will be visiting Scotland in the next year, and have been researching for 2-3 years how I can move from the US. Seems I am way behind as the prior visas I would have qualified for are no longer offered.

I have retired early, and am hoping to leave the US behind sooner than later.

Hi comrades, I am Alex Junior from Ghana. I would be coming to Scotland to study and i will need your nice reception that you have been showing always

Hi comrades, I am Alex Junior from Ghana. I would be coming to Scotland to study and i will need your nice reception that you have been showing always
-@akwasinyamekye75

giphy.gif

Hey there and welcome Alex

Scotland is a lovely place, where are you studying and what is your subject?

If we can help in any way. Please start a new topic and ask away.

SimCityAT

ExpatTeam

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055974

Thanks!

Closed