New members of the Hungary forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Hungary forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Hungary if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Dear Manager,

I would like to express my interest in joining your organization. Throughout my job search, I have come to respect the professionalism that characterizes your firm and its employees. I am confident that the Company team's values and objectives would highly complement my own strengths and enthusiasm, as you will see from my CV, I had my degree in Business Administration / Accounting from Cairo University. I worked for Vodafone for 11 years and also i live in worked in Dubai for 11 years, after relocating with my family in Hungary , i deciede to add my skills and more value to my profile by joining your organization.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Bedir

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here. You can send it on private message
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Manager,
I would like to express my interest in joining your organization. Throughout my job search, I have come to respect the professionalism that characterizes your firm and its employees. I am confident that the Company team's values and objectives would highly complement my own strengths and enthusiasm, as you will see from my CV, I had my degree in Business Administration / Accounting from Cairo University. I worked for Vodafone for 11 years and also i live in worked in Dubai for 11 years, after relocating with my family in Hungary , i deciede to add my skills and more value to my profile by joining your organization.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Bedir
+36 *************
+39 *************
-@Ahmed Bedier

Posting personal details on the open forum isn't allowed-

I am not sure who you are addressing as there are no jobs and the website isn't an employment agency.

Hello Fsahmadi71,

Welcome on board !

You will get some feedback on the forum : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 05#5668047

All the best

Bhavna

hello hi how are you  I am go to Hungary 🇭🇺 and   i have work  your in country my working driving 🚗

@Julien please my name is James from Ghana 🇬🇭 and  want to settle in Hungary

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

In order to explore job opportunities in Hungary, it is essential for job seekers to create their CVs within the Jobs in Hungary section.

This will enable them to increase their chances of finding suitable employment in the country.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com teaman

I am Md. Sariful Islam and I am a diploma engineer. I have completed my engineering and am working as an assistant engineer in a tiles manufacturing factory since June 2019.  As you are thinking for recruitment I think I will be best for that. Because I am on duty 8/9 hours a day and 6 days a week for more than four years. I can make quick decisions and understand any task in less time. Can work hard  And can adapt to any environment.

I am Md. Sariful Islam and I am a diploma engineer. I have completed my engineering and am working as an assistant engineer in a tiles manufacturing factory since June 2019.  As you are thinking for recruitment I think I will be best for that. Because I am on duty 8/9 hours a day and 6 days a week for more than four years. I can make quick decisions and understand any task in less time. Can work hard  And can adapt to any environment.

-@sarifulislam251296

I am not sure where you get the idea we are thinking of recruiting because Expat.com is not a recruitment agency. Its Aim is to help and give advice to people wishing to move to new countries.

I will say this, you will need to speak Hungarian for your line of work.

Hi! I'm Stephan, French , 46 and lucky to have visited and lived in 10+ countries to date! Sadly my mother has battled dementia for 7 years, which led me to put my life on pause to support her. She recently passed away so I'm exiting "early retirement" and am looking to relocate away from the UK where I currently reside.

I look forward to learning more about Hungary and familiarizing myself with local customs etc. I'll hit the job board a bit later! Thank you @julien to have created this thread!!! 1f600.svg1f44d.svg1f44d.svg

I hope to make many new friends here! 1f60e.svg

Hi! I'm Stephan, French , 46 and lucky to have visited and lived in 10+ countries to date! Sadly my mother has battled dementia for 7 years, which led me to put my life on pause to support her. She recently passed away so I'm exiting "early retirement" and am looking to relocate away from the UK where I currently reside.
I look forward to learning more about Hungary and familiarizing myself with local customs etc. I'll hit the job board a bit later! Thank you @julien to have created this thread!!! 1f600.svg1f44d.svg1f44d.svg

I hope to make many new friends here! 1f60e.svg-@StephanT

Hello from all of us. Very sorry to hear about your mother.

You sound like a great son and I'm sure you will make it in any country your chose to live in.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055956

Thanks!

Closed