New members of the Zimbabwe forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Zimbabwe forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Zimbabwe if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien

hello Sir welcome to Zimbabwe, lm Jerry, lm an electrician training through Apprenticeship. If you may require an electrician in your endeavors contact me

[link moderated]

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here. You can send it on private message
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Jerry,

Welcome to expat.com!

You can try posting your CV in the Jobs in Zimbabwe section. Hopefully you will find some job offers there.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien

Hi i want to work in africa on a farm i was in zimbabwe not yo long ago and worked there on a mine that was only part time and would love yo work on a farm in zimbabwe as o have alot of farming experience

Hi Benjamin Theron,

Please feel free to post a job advert in the Jobs in Zimbabwe section.

It might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Expat.com Team

@Julien Thanks

Hi all!

My name is Charlie, and I am part of a Food Forum that promotes  and celebrates traditional foods and seeds in Zimbabwe at an anual food festival.

We are looking for chefs/cooks/home cooks who are eager to share traditional cuisines from their home countries, and adventurous enough to incorporate some local Zimbabwean ingredients at our anual food festival😉

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks

@Charl.ee89 Hello and welcome !

I would suggest that you drop an advert in the Zimbabwe classifieds. From my understanding, it is an invitation to participate and showcase culinary skills and dishes rather than a job offer, right ?

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien I'm planning on moving to Harare with my family early next year.

I plan to buy land & build a house.

I'm currently trying to find Information on residency permits.

Love to hear the process, if anyone has any insights

@Julien

Hie lam confidence zidya seeking for a job to driver within zimbabwe or outside .l am a holder ofa Class Two drivers licence with 13yrs experience with valid retest,medical,Defensive certificate

My contact number is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@confidence zidya

Hello, and welcome !

feel free to create your CV in the Job offers in Zimbabwe section of the website tu put forward your skills.

Regards

Bhavna

Greetings Everyone

My name is Adonis and I am Hospitality Manager with over twenty years of experience ( specializing in Food & Beverages & Front Office Management).

I am looking for an offer within the confines of Zim but would not turn down anything within the borders of our country.

All the best to everyone.

Hello Mutigweh,

Welcome on board !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Zimbabwe section of the website so that you benefit from more exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055667

Thanks!

Closed