New members of the Zimbabwe forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Zimbabwe forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Zimbabwe if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Zimbabwe forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Hello Everyone,

Glad to join the community.  Originally from UK and spent time in various SADC countries.  Moved to Harare in late 2016 for the next leg of my epic life journey.

Nick

Your reply...Hello my fellow country men

Hello folks finally there are people are can really talk to there ifnt much activity here

Your reply...hallo to all my countrymen

Hi
My name is Millie,  glad to be part of this forum...  Look forward to making interesting friendships...  My whatsapp is ***
Hope to hear from you....

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hie my fellow countrymen...

I would love to visit this African country someday. There are many great place to see there, I hope I'll be able to explore the place soon.

Hi everyone.
I am not exactly planning to live in Seoul but i am in love with the idea of living in Seoul. I have decided to visit Seoul first as a tourist. So i am planning a week long vacation in Seoul but now the challenge is i dont know anyone there with the language barrier and all i am not sure what to expect. This is why i am reaching out to you fellow countrymen.
I will appreciate all the advice you guys give. Hoping to hear from you.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751470

Thanks!

Closed