8th time PR rejection

Hi All,

I invite comments from some of you based on your experience to help us guide what would be the reason for the multiple rejections which we are facing from ICA.

Profile:

• Indian passport holders.
  • Family of 3.
  • Son is 13 yrs old.
  • I am MBA. Wife graduate. Wife is not working.
  • Family staying in Singapore since last 12 yrs.
  • Son is in international school in SG.
  • We are trying to get PR since last 10yrs.
  • Tax payer since last 10 years.
  • Total 8 times applied.  In all the previous 8 applications I include the entire family.
  • I am working in a global bank in SG with a really good salary level.
  • My elder brother is SG citizen.

Welcome any comments, tips, suggestions anyone may share which will help us in our next application and help secure Singapore PR.

Have you done any social integration?

@tejaschitaliya The only negative point I can see from your post is: You are not Chinese.

However, there are other aspects, which you did not mention, for example: How did you show your commitment to Singapore and its society? Are you volunteering, or otherwise engaged?

In any case, afte eight (!) rejections, you should get used to the fact that continuing on EP is the only option you have.

@beppi Does it mean that many people like me who got multiple rejection will never ever get a chance to secure a PR for them and their family? Haven't we come across many cases which got approved up on 9th or 10th try?

@tejaschitaliya With a rejection, ICA has decided that you cannot become PR under the current circumstances.

However, círcumstances can change - either your personal details (other job, much longer time here, shown more committment to Singapore, applying with more family members, etc.) or their criteria. Then, and only then, do you have a chance. Applying again without a change in particulars makes no sense and will just be rejected again!

My PR appeal is pending more than 8 months .can anyone advise what is the processing time for PR appeal

@Raj8715 Between six months and two years.

@beppi what would be the chances for positive outcome if it is getting delayed

Major changes during my appeal was a job change with a designation change and my son enrolled in MOE school

@Raj8715  The processing speed is not an indication of approval chances.

@beppi based on your experience kindly advice what if officer asks for more information about my son school information who is currently enrolled in a MOE school and my status is still pending

@Raj8715

What is the outcome of your appeal.

@tejaschitaliya What field of banking are you working in? I would have thought getting PR is easier for you since your brother is a Singaporean and that you have been here for so long...

It has been some time. Did you succeed this time?