Epass vs spass

Hello there, currently I'm in the work pass application process.

Actually my offered salary is $7.5k so I thought I should be eligible for Employment Pass (my job role is product manager). However when I check on SAT, it shows I eligible for SPass instead. I think this due to my age (35). In the work pass application status, it also shows Employment pass or S Pass.

I just wondering whether S Pass is “less benefit” than E pass? So far I don't see any disadvantage of Spass vs Epass other than the quota. PR still can apply, so as DP.

I'm thinking whether when renting apartment, the landlord will prefer epass than spass?

thank you!

The differences for the employee are indeed small - read about it on the MoM webpage!

Landlords don't usually care, as long as you have a valid pass (which they must check, by law).

@beppi thank you for the insight. yes indeed it's my conclusion after reading on the MOM website. Just trying to look whether there's any real world experience about the benefits difference between those two passes

Well shoud not have so much different. However I feel like people respect Epass more since it's shown that the employee is higher skill. So somehow Spass might affect you if you want to change to job with higher position. Your bargain power might be lower compare to EP